What have you just eaten??

The oaty bars are 4 syns a bar...

Oaty Bars, Milk Chocolate Smasher, 23g bar 4 4 4
Oaty Bars, Strawberry Crusher, 23g bar 4 4 4
Oaty Bars, Toffee Dazzler, 23g bar 4 4 4
Oaty Bars, White Chocolate Shooter, 23g bar 4 4 4

xx

ooh will have to try some of these.... Maybe not this week though. I am trying to shake my hex b up and have them before lunch instead of supper. Struggling today though I am already mega hungry and have eaten my hex b already:sigh:

Stackhead said:

xx

Sorry I miscalculated :(

Stackhead said:

xx

Sorry, I miscalculated :( x

:D Maths isn't my strongest point. Thank goodness for calculators and syns online! Otherwise i'd be stuck.

I'd never have one of these bars for HEB though, i'd feel shortchanged!

xx

A party ring biscuit at 1.5 syns but it was soft so I ignored that I ate it and ate a fresh one so still only 1.5 syns ;-) xxx

Just had meat free spag bol and needless to say its in the bin lol. Yuk yuk yuk!!!

Blondee said:
A party ring biscuit at 1.5 syns but it was soft so I ignored that I ate it and ate a fresh one so still only 1.5 syns ;-) xxx

Lol...love your logic... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

A big fat Chinese :) were being picked up at 2.30am early hours of the morning for our holidays so it's a Chinese and an early night try to get some sleep in. Have done the whole house today took 5 hours so that's got to be a bit of body magic there :) x

SW chips done in the actifry with bolognaise sauce yumm yumm gonna have a coconut muller for afters :)

Back