What have you just eaten??

2 scrambled eggs with mushrooms & fresh tomatoes follow by a mandarin and a mint hifi (heb) bar mmm really nice definately be buying more of those at group

A banana! Check me out lol.

A bowl of apple slices and grapes x

LisaC said:
They are quite dry but they remind me of dry cereal, especially minibix, I used to love eating dry cereal (no idea why) hence why I love SB! :)

Whatever works for you! Actually I haven't tried them with cottage cheese???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lunch - Israeli cous cous with roast veg

Yummy :)

Attachments

• image-3801086966.jpg
    image-3801086966.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 31
Whatever works for you! Actually I haven't tried them with cottage cheese???

I seem to have only recently discovered cottage cheese & have become a little obssessed with the stuff ;) it tastes good on SB, give it a try, if you don't like it just stick to the nice cakes :)

Melon and 28g shredded wheat bitesize 17 in fact lol! QUOTE]

You sweetie.... we have these at work... If I have cereals, it's either what I've already measured out from home and bring in...or I have weetabix as they don't need measuring!!!!

Not sure if I like s/wheat, so now I can 'try before I buy' - think that's a tv programme lol :8855:
and know how many there are to a portion.... Cheers ;)

LisaC said:
I seem to have only recently discovered cottage cheese & have become a little obssessed with the stuff ;) it tastes good on SB, give it a try, if you don't like it just stick to the nice cakes :)

The ginger scan bran cake is lovely!

Hi could anyone tell me the syn value for icelands sweet & sour sauce the one you get in the jar please I have looked on line and can not find out Please help

Back