What have you just eaten??

Laura_carlburgess said:
Haha I off loaded my leftovers on Monday at work too :) x

It was all gone by 10.30! Greedy so and so's at work!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Superspeed soup

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Wow, this looks amazing! How do u dry fry ur eggs so well!?

Hi Lydia

I spray frylight and put them in the pan while the pan is cold and put a lid on keeping the heat low. It kind of poaches them rather than fries them.

xxx

A massive salad with jacket potato and a sugarfree jelly .

roast chicken, mashed potato, sprouts, cauli, brocolli, carrots, boiled onion and gravy...

Mixed bean and chilli lasagne with salad and loads of beetroot ;-)

It was lovely but I used quark and egg yolks for the top and it didnt really work so will have to think again about what I can use.
xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0112.jpg
    DSC_0112.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 44
3 weetabix (2 = hex b) + 3 syns with hot water splash of s skimmed milk and a teaspoon of sweetener and a coffee....

Roast chicken, courgettes & carrots, actifried squash & sweet potato and steamed sugar snap peas and cabbage

Attachments

• image-803540578.jpg
    image-803540578.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 49
Shirleen said:
Why??????

It was roasted with our dinner and my hubby told me to close my eyes and open my mouth!!! Im too trusting!!!

It wasn't bad. Really soft and sweet. Like onion I guess :)

lsf666 said:
It was roasted with our dinner and my hubby told me to close my eyes and open my mouth!!! Im too trusting!!!

It wasn't bad. Really soft and sweet. Like onion I guess :)

Your mum has been very remiss, so I will tell you... Never never never close your eyes to let a man put something in your mouth!!!!!! Lol

Shirleen said:
Your mum has been very remiss, so I will tell you... Never never never close your eyes to let a man put something in your mouth!!!!!! Lol

Pmsl you have be warned !!!!!!

Shirleen said:

Made me chuckle :)

An apple and some of my chilled green tea . I'm out for the day and as I set myself a challenge to drink 5 mugs a day I had one for breakfast . Last night I made 2 mugs poured it in my bottle and chilled it to take out and when I get home I've only got to have 2 more mugs :)

Back