What have you just eaten??

Poached salmon, rocket salad, a rocky bar, refreshers ice lolly, and some grapes! Phew! Used all of my 15 syns today, but enjoyed them! I needed chocolate!

Saved up my syns total 0% Greek yog white choc options 2 syns 2 mini meringues 1.5 syns and 2 cadburys fingers 2.5 syns and raspberries all mixed together mmm mmmm naughty but nice treat and only 6 syns

Rocket, watercress, spinich, onion and sweetcorn salad with 2 eggs, quorn ham, boiled potatoes with 3 tablespoons of low fat honey and mustard dressing (3syns). It was the best thing i have ever eat. Made one for work tomorrow too. Yummy xxx

mild cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce made up with hxa milk with my other hxa cheese sprinkled over and mixed in with a hxb of bacon... so gorgeous and so filling.. it felt really naughty like i was going over my syns but it was only 0.5!!

charleybabes said:
mild cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce made up with hxa milk with my other hxa cheese sprinkled over and mixed in with a hxb of bacon... so gorgeous and so filling.. it felt really naughty like i was going over my syns but it was only 0.5!!

I have cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce with milk(hexa) on a jacket potato with salad. I only do green so it is all freeee xx

They are free im addicted xx

MissyLisa said:
I have cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce with milk(hexa) on a jacket potato with salad. I only do green so it is all freeee xx

I definitely thought that the mild cheese and broc were 1/2, the cheese leek and ham were 1 and the mac and cheese were 2.

These are for the batchelors pasta and sauces

Pasta n sauce, Bolognese, excl milk & butter, dried, 126g pack, - green free, red 22 syns
Pasta n sauce, carbonara, excl milk & butter, dried, 120g pack, - green ½ syn, red 23 syns
Pasta n sauce, cheese, leek & ham, excl milk & butter, dried, 120g pack, - green 1 syn, red 22½ syns
Pasta n sauce, chicken & mushroom, excl milk & butter, dried, 122g pack, - green free, red 22 syns
Pasta n sauce, chicken & roasted garlic, excl milk & butter, dried, 120g pack, - green free, red 22 syns
Pasta n sauce, creamy chicken & herb, excl milk & butter, dried, 116g pack, - green free, red 21 syns
Pasta n sauce, creamy tikka masala, excl milk & butter, dried, 117g pack, - green free, red 20½ syns
Pasta n sauce, macaroni cheese, excl milk & butter, dried, 108g pack, - green 1 syn, red 20 syns
Pasta n sauce, mild cheese & broccoli, excl milk & butter, dried, 123g pack, - green free, red 22½ syns
Pasta n sauce, mushroom & wine, excl milk & butter, dried, 128g pack, - green free, red 23½ syns
Pasta n sauce, tomato, onion & herb, excl milk & butter, dried, 128g pack, - green free, red 22½ syns

Xxx

Befanwi said:
I definitely thought that the mild cheese and broc were 1/2, the cheese leek and ham were 1 and the mac and cheese were 2.

These are for bachelors
Pasta n sauce, Bolognese, excl milk & butter, dried, 126g pack, - green free, red 22 syns
Pasta n sauce, carbonara, excl milk & butter, dried, 120g pack, - green ½ syn, red 23 syns
Pasta n sauce, cheese, leek & ham, excl milk & butter, dried, 120g pack, - green 1 syn, red 22½ syns
Pasta n sauce, chicken & mushroom, excl milk & butter, dried, 122g pack, - green free, red 22 syns
Pasta n sauce, chicken & roasted garlic, excl milk & butter, dried, 120g pack, - green free, red 22 syns
Pasta n sauce, creamy chicken & herb, excl milk & butter, dried, 116g pack, - green free, red 21 syns
Pasta n sauce, creamy tikka masala, excl milk & butter, dried, 117g pack, - green free, red 20½ syns
Pasta n sauce, macaroni cheese, excl milk & butter, dried, 108g pack, - green 1 syn, red 20 syns
Pasta n sauce, mild cheese & broccoli, excl milk & butter, dried, 123g pack, - green free, red 22½ syns
Pasta n sauce, mushroom & wine, excl milk & butter, dried, 128g pack, - green free, red 23½ syns
Pasta n sauce, tomato, onion & herb, excl milk & butter, dried, 128g pack, - green free, red 22½ syns

Xx

Befanwi said:

These are for bachelors
Pasta n sauce, tomato, onion & herb, excl milk & butter, dried, 128g pack, - green free, red 22½ syns. Xx

jo-85 said:
Weetabix bar my hexb x

Ooh i like these. Went to ASDA they are on offer at £1 xx

Lydiahoyle said:
Oh no!!! Thanks for letting me know!! Better starting syning them!

They're free. Read the other post x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yesterdays supper..........

Pete’s Salmon Couscous Salad
Serves 2
Ingredients
2 Salmon Fillets
1 Spanish onion, chopped into 5mm pieces
1 large tomato, chopped into 5mm pieces
5 cm of Cucumber, chopped into 5mm pieces
1 spring onion, chopped into small pieces
¼ sweet pepper
1 spring onion
A few lettuce leaves, chopped into small pieces
1 tsp sea salt
1 Lemon
1 Knorr Vegetable stock pot
100g couscous

Method

Place the salmon on a grill tray covered in tinfoil, zest the lemon over the salmon, cut and add the juice, loosely cover with the tinfoil and grill for 20 mins , turning halfway through, when cooked, remove to a plate and allow to cool.

While the salmon is cooking, prepare the couscous, add 200mL of stock made from a Knorr vegetable stock pot, cover with cling film and set aside.

Prepare the salad by cutting all the ingredients and placing in a large serving bowl, add salt and set aside.

When the salmon has cooled, flake it and add to the serving bowl with the salad ingredients, remove the cling film and fluff up the couscous, add to the serving bowl, season to taste and enjoy!

Attachments

• Salmon Couscous Salad (Large).JPG
    Salmon Couscous Salad (Large).JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 30
Back