What have you just eaten??

This gammon mini roast potatoes parsnips mushrooms peppers onion & tomatoes all free on ee

Attachments

• image-545852012.jpg
    image-545852012.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 52
2 burgers with red onion and basil in with 2 x HEB buns, 1 x HEA grated cheese, 1 syn VLF mayo and frylighted onions.

Delish! Treat night food for 1 syn total. Yummy!

I've just had the 'luxury fish pie' from the sw magazine. Was absolutely revolting!! Think it was the weird mixture of swede mash and dill and quark- what was I thinking? Of course it was going to taste weird with those ingredients!! Bleeuuurgh!!!

I had roast new pots and eggs! That's four eggs on one day! Couldn't be bothered with anything else as I'm on a 15hr shift, so I've worked 48 hours this week not counting the 9 hour sleep in... Yawwwwn

Mmm eggggggggggggggggggs!

I've just had some lovely home made burgers with a baked potato and salad :) was very nice! I put some paprika on the burgers which added a little bit of a smokey flavour

just had my square wrap pizza.. with ham and cheese topping.. and some gorgeous slimming world chips with tons of black pepper on.. gorgeous!
think square wrap pizzas are slowly becoming my fave teas at the minute..feels like a real treat!!!

Been at a halloween party tonight abd been a itchy but naughty and had a few nibbles and ate tattie ashe and chilli with 3 pieces of French stick!!

What?!!??! Is that Preston speak?

last night's Supper.............

Pete’s Leek & Potato Pie-2
Serves 2
Ingredients
1Lb Potatoes
1 Medium Onion
1 Medium Leek
handful of peas
1tp “very easy” garlic
sprinkle of thyme
1tsp mustard powder
100ml vegetable stock
84g low fat cheddar (2xHea)
Method

Boil potatoes and mash up, set aside and spray large frying pan with Fry Light and fry onions, leeks & peas for 6-8 mins.

Add the mash, garlic, thyme, mustard, stock and half the cheese, mix altogether and put in ovenproof dish and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and bake for 20 mins on 200c.
Served with a side salad and finished with fruit.

LeekPotatoPieSmall.jpg

LeekPotatoPie-2Small.jpg

oooh whats a square wrap pizza????

its exactly that... a square wrap (warburtons .. 8 syns!) used as the base for pizza.. its gorgeous.. i got the idea off here .. so im very thankful for that!!
its quite big as well so i cut mine into triangles and i feel muchly satisfied afterwards!!..
(have to have it with slimming world chips mind .. got to feel authentic friday night grub!!)

banana, pear and a peppermint tea...

I had a delicious bacon sarnie made by OH :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

charleybabes said:
just having a cuppa from our new coffee machine.. i feel like im in friends drinking at central perk!!

Ditto we got ours yesterday it's fab got a timer on so I wake up to lovely smell of coffee!

Just trying to get strength right now
X

Just been REALLY naughty and eaten a toasted teacake (I was going dizzy tho) needed quick fix

Back