What have you just eaten??

Salmon with pasta, spinach, peas and seasoned with garlic, soy sauce, ginger, agave, chives and other herbs (not sure). It was so nice!!!

Can today be green? If so is salmon a HEB?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1083366812.jpg
    image-1083366812.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 29
Lydiahoyle said:
Yum yum, and yes u can have it as a green as long as ur salmon is heb.This looks amazing!
Thanks x

I told hubby it was like a restaurant meal :)

Roasted chicken breast and roasted veg. followed by pineapple.............

A bowl of the new weetabix crunchy bran ( 45g) and semi skimmed milk x

lsf666 said:
Is there a new one?

Yeah i think so I'd never seen it before I liked it cos you can have 45g of it lol

3 eggs scrambled, was feeling so hungry and have a stinking headache, the idea of a cold apple did not appeal, need to go shopping for some cauliflower and more veggies.

Emmajoyce said:
Yeah i think so I'd never seen it before I liked it cos you can have 45g of it lol

If its this one then it's not new and for a HEB you can have 42g and not 45g. Sorry if I'm the bearer of bad news x

Attachments

• image-4817663.jpg
    image-4817663.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 29
Ryvita & Phili with pickled onions & cherry tomatoes and a bowl of my homemade tomato & basil soup

lsf666 said:
If its this one then it's not new and for a HEB you can have 42g and not 45g. Sorry if I'm the bearer of bad news x

Lol I put the wrong amount I knew it was 42g thank you for double checking tho x

Emmajoyce said:
Lol I put the wrong amount I knew it was 42g thank you for double checking tho x

That's ok. When I first had it I thought it was 48g and had it every day for a week!

Ready for it I was starving, I'm on red... A ham cottage cheese and salad roll whole meal. A slice of smokey bacon and tomato quiche, 2 satsumas, muller light yoghurt, and an alpen light bar

Just had a big bowl of homemade veg soup....all free....mmmm...just the thing for cold days! :p

A yummy jacket potato with some of last nights left over chilli mmmm

Attachments

• image-1992091013.jpg
    image-1992091013.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 30
Back