What have you just eaten??

Lydiahoyle said:
So hungry...3 hours until I eat....help!

Me too!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh dear, fallen off the wagon big style today.

Let's just say last thing I ate was 2 x fish fingers and 2 x chicken dippers pinched from the kids leftovers - grrrrr

Lydiahoyle said:
The wait was well worth it! Syn free Chinese takeaway and hartleys half syn jelly yum yum!

Sin free Chinese takeaway??? What did u have? Chinese takeaway is my downfall and it would be great if I knew some free options to choose :)

I'm following Fast Forward day 2 so I had chicken breast sprinkled with mixed herbs and garlic salt, new pots and broccoli!!! Hmmmmmmmmm :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Bananas and custard mullerlight yogurt. For the first and last time I'm afraid! Bleeuugh! It was far too sweet and false tasting for me - had to put some spray cream and chocolate sauce on as camouflage, which rather defeated the object of having a mullerlight in the first place! Got another one but that will be going in the bin! :wave_cry: The only one I like is the coconut flavour.

tara40 said:
what is Xmas soup

Find it in the recipe threads I'm having it for my lunch today it's turkey, carrots, parsnips, Brussels, potato & onion and chicken stock and sage its like Christmas in a bowl And defo a winter Warner! :)

tara40 said:
what is Xmas soup

I found it in the recipe section on here. If you do a search for Christmas dinner soup it will bring it up. I would copy and paste the link for you but im on my phone so can't I'm afraid but what I will say is, it's pretty amazing! :)
If you can't find it let me know and I'll get on the laptop and find it for you. :-D

Back