What have you just eaten??

Awe sorry, it will probably give your metabolism a big jolt and do wonders. I had 32 syns worth of pudding the other week and lost 2 LB. it was my first pudding since before June ;)

Haha no worries I did have to face up to it and work it out lol. Tomo consists of the gym and swimming. Making speed soup for lunches to limit my damage lol. Weigh in is on Tuesday so am hoping for little damage lol

Saturday's Dinner.......
SW Ragu with fusilli

Saturdays Supper.........
Pete's Egg Mcmuffin with baked beans & chips Mm......

Mini choc weetabix with strawberries and pineapple!

Apple grapes topped with peach Greek muller yummy!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Poached egg and asparagus salad with salad leaves, cherry Tom, jeopenos , cottage cheese plus three scan bran :)

image-1512706250.jpg

Attempted savoury magic pancake but i jst can't make them work, always break apart & v soggy in middle :-( I did eat them tho wi WW sausages made in2 patties & a 'fried' egg with tomato sauce

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

2 Large mushrooms stuffed with Cottage cheese, egg, garlic flakes served with mixed salad

Vegetarian Chilli with steamed carrots, onions and brocolli - superfree fest...

A portion of cottage pie that was supposed to be for one evening meal next week - oh well :) :) It was too lovely once it came out of the oven

X Kelly X said:
Asda! With the choc spread area. It's £2 a jar but goes a long way. 2 tbsp is 40 calories so 2 syns. :-D amazing stuff!

Kelly u r an evil evil person! Got that fluff stuff & it is lovely, not sure if got willpower not 2 eat the jar. Thanks 4 that - lmao!!!!!!!

Jst had sweet chilli turkey mince in wholemeal pitta wi homemade salsa & sour cream

ForumRunner_20120422_191705.jpg

Pudding was oreo cake - thanks to x Kelly x It was lovely :)

ForumRunner_20120422_202428.jpg

We're getting Vietnamese food for dinner, spicy beef and pork noodle bowl soup! Yum!

Back