What have you just eaten??

Half a pineapple, 10 strawberries, muller light and some pastrami. Mmmmmmmm

Not all in the same bowl mind. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

wholemeal pitta hexb with phili light hexa - yum
followed by rice crispy rocky road bar 7 syns and a coffee....[/QUOTE

sorry of this is a bit of a daft one, but rice crispy rocky road bar - what make are these and where from, because I LOVE rocky road as a cake and one of these now and again would greatly enhance my life i'm sure:D

ColJack said:
Ooohhh, genius. Sounds nommy.

Can't take the credit for it tho it came from a class member this morning! But it is lush!!!

Coljack looking GOOD ;-)

Jst finished proper take out kebab. Chicken & lamb wi grilled onion, peppers, mushrooms & salad. Thinkin bout 13syns including sauce & pitta but well worth it :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Not eaten yet, but it's in the oven....
Scan bran pineapple cake.

Now... If tinned pineapple is syns, and so is cooked pineapple... Is cooked tinned pineapple MORE syns?

Chicken breast coated with piri-piri, chips & mushroom & pepper sauce.

acc said:
Peanut hifi bar (hex b) topped with choc philly (4 1/2 syns ) just like a snicker :-D

Heard people doing this when they first come out! Nothing like a snickers... And for 10 syns think I'd rather the real snickers for a few more lol

Mango and coconut greek muller

Last edited:
Free Quiche (HCA for the cheddar cheese)

Cook normal or savory Rice and flatten into a pie dish
Chop Onion, Mushroom, Cooked lean bacon and tomatos and pile on top
Then beat 3 eggs and 2 tblspoons of fat free yog or From frais, pour on top
Add slices of tomatos and top with 30g cheese (if planning to eat it all in one day- or more if sharing/ 2 days..etc)

Bake at 180' for 45 minutes

YUM
IMG_0414.jpg

Keldelacoe said:
Heard people doing this when they first come out! Nothing like a snickers... And for 10 syns think I'd rather the real snickers for a few more lol

4 1/2 syns for philly,hi fi bar hex b,amd it is very nice,but everyone had different tastes!!

Whizzed up mushy pea and bacon soup, really quick to do as I was super starving despite having breakfast..

Lean bacon
Mushy peas
Veg stock cube
enough water to make your desired consistency.

I chopped the bacon raw and simmered it in with mushy peas and water until it was cooked then pushed the whole lot through a sieve, obviously the bacon didnt go through so I just bunged it back into the pan with the soup..

It doesn't need salt as the salt in the bacon flavoured it enough..
It actually tasted nice, as never having had pea and ham soup etc I didn't know quite what to expect

Back