What have you just eaten??

Some Walker's Stars - 4.5 syns. Got my first weigh-in tonight!

Dont like mackerel but I may try this with tuna and make myself some tuna pate :) may need to invest in small processor as I only have a hand blender!!!

mmm with tuna that would be gorge on some rivita crisp-breads and some cucumber, num!

I've just ate some tofu chocolate pudding made by my fair hand! its the first time i have tried it and was really good! I'm baking a scan bran cake so gonna use this as a topping :)

Kat83 said:
I've just ate some tofu chocolate pudding made by my fair hand! its the first time i have tried it and was really good! I'm baking a scan bran cake so gonna use this as a topping :)

Sounds fab :))

Read on a thread somewhere & i can't remember which 1 simple i will repost this a few times!!!

If u like milkshakes - muller yogurt HEx of ur choice of milk & options flavour of ur choice. I had vanilla sprinkled yogurt & coconut options. It is fine :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

It was yummy thanks! my scan bran cake was not so much though. I tried a chocolate and beetroot version but it was a bit yuck i'll stick to my carrot cake version next time.

Strawberries

Ham and pea soup and a banana. Bit concerned I didn't have any superfree's with it. I was about to eat an orange just now but realised it was mouldy :(

WW Yogurt, munching on carrot sticks too.

Plate of salty SW chips...mmmm

Apple - Do you think I should be eating more at 10.50 a.m. as my snack?

bradgirl said:
Apple - Do you think I should be eating more at 10.50 a.m. as my snack?

You can eat as much more little as you like as long as you are satisfied I dont really snack but eat quite big meals x

Baked vegetable frittata. From. SW. Magazine July. Very nice and free on green and EE

A quarter egg sandwich and tea

Back