What have you just eaten??

pork chops. roasted new potatoes, roasted mixed peppers, millions brussel sprouts smidge of gravy.

A cheese string light (1/2 HEA) :)

banana scan bran cake....yum!
3 eggs
4 scan bran & 1 weetabix (HEB)
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp sweetener
1 tsp baking powder
1 Banana broken up

In a bowl break up scan bran and just cover with hot water, crumble in weetabix and add other ingredients.
Mix well (using a blender if preferred), then pour into silicone muffin tray or any microwaveable dish in micro for 7-8 mins for the full tray

found that recipe on here so thanks whoever posted it!!! xx

turkey slices & celery to accompany my red wine xx

needed sweet stuff after dinner and it wasnt satisfied by a mango and passion fruit ff yogut...so i hadnt had my hexb today and eat 2 cho and fudge alpen light bars. So good so far. Then 20 mins later had:17729: a curly wurly....another 20 mins later a choc sprinkle muller.
Had to go to bed to get away from food. Feeling bad but it could have got a lot worse.

Jules -Harrys mum said:
needed sweet stuff after dinner and it wasnt satisfied by a mango and passion fruit ff yogut...so i hadnt had my hexb today and eat 2 cho and fudge alpen light bars. So good so far. Then 20 mins later had:17729: a curly wurly....another 20 mins later a choc sprinkle muller.
Had to go to bed to get away from food. Feeling bad but it could have got a lot worse.

Not too bad at all tho! Well done.

Just had three ryvitas and a fat pile of philly on them!! Yummmm!! Few syns but its something I wanted so I'm happy to syn!! ;) xxx

I got the dragon fruit from tesco's so I think it's pretty easy to get hold of, it looks bright pink on the outside and white on the inside with little black seeds, it's similar to kiwi on the inside. It hasn't got a very strong flavour but it's really easy to prepare, I think it comes from cactus???!! I couldn't find it in my SW book but it is online but couldn't find if it's S or SS. Hope that helps x

a large mango... delish (and only 49p each in Aldi)
xx

Back