What have you just eaten??

Really nice big ham salad with loads of sweetcorn. A proper EE meal! More salad than anything else!

Syned a salad cream sachet and some black olives!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

a sliced pear :)

leftover chicken breast wrapped in bacon with steamed veg (leek, cauliflower and pepper) with homemade cheese sauce (hea & 1 syn - cornflower) & a coke zero

Late lunch for me today so just dug around in the fridge and found cold chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion so I made a yogurt & mint dressing and had a couple of ryvitas with laughing cow triangles. Finished off with an Alpen Light double choc bar (3 syns) and a mug of green tea with lemon.

Just having 10 mins on here then back into the kitchen to prepare this evenings dinner.

BTW - am I right in assuming that Total 0% FF greek style yogurt is a freefood or should I syn it?

Can I just ask does too much scan bran cause anyone to have an upset tummy? I made a scan bran cake yesterday and have eatin most of it but now have a really sore tummy and dont no if it's the scanbran???

Lol I've just eaten scan bran with nutella on. Not the best thing to b eating whilst reading the post above haha!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mrss2010 said:
Can I just ask does too much scan bran cause anyone to have an upset tummy? I made a scan bran cake yesterday and have eatin most of it but now have a really sore tummy and dont no if it's the scanbran???

Yup, I ate a while scan bran cake the other week and hurt that day and the next. Didn't drink the water as SS advised tho xx

Batchelors Pilau rice with sliced frozen peppers and mushrooms and sweetcorn with beef steak.

We've just had liver, onions, carrots, broccoli, green beans and mashed potato. The liver was simmered in some gravy (2.5 syns) and I followed it with half a snickers bar :D (7.5 syns but totally worth it!)

Sirloin steak, baked pot & veg (green beans,carrots & peas).
I've got a Belgian chocolate frozen yoghurt in the freezer getting ready now!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back