What have you just eaten??

Baked apple with a mix of blackcurrants, red currants, blackberries & strawberries :D mucho delicious nom nom nom

Free! Free free free! :D Just have to be careful what you have with it :D

Jerk Chicken was super tasty and syn free... :0)

Attachments

• image-3222815061.jpg
    image-3222815061.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 44
  • image-1348543417.jpg
    image-1348543417.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 43
I didn't think a baked apple was free....
Sadly not, i usually have one stuffed with the tbsp of mincemeat as a HE B and serve with 2 tbsps of low fat creme fraiche (1/2 syn per tbsp) makes a great pudding after the sunday roast and if using as a HE b only 1 syn for my creme fraiche.

Quote from Slimming World online recipe for Baked Apple

"This delicious dessert is perfect as a mince pie alternative. Sweet, sticky and satisfying you’d never believe it’s completely Free!
Serves: 1
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Syns per serving:
FREE(EE) FREE(Red) FREE*(Green)
(*Add 6 Syns if not using the apple and mincement as a Healthy Extra 'b' choice)

227g/8oz apple
1 level tbsp mincement
Fat free natural yogurt
Ground cinnamon

1. Remove the core from the apple using an apple corer or suitable knife.

2. Fill the hole with the mincemeat then bake in a moderate oven for 30 minutes or until the apple is cooked through.

3. Top with the yogurt and a sprinkling of cinnamon."

6 syns, not free, but can have as HEXB, that's, I usually have sandwich taking HEXB I have to have bread, otherwise would be hard...

6 Syns on Green Free on EE or Original according to the recipe page. :D

A cadburys creme egg dunked in a options Belgian hot chocolate (that was really naughty :D)

^ A full size egg?! Jealous! How many syns are they? I would kill for chocolate right now. Damn PMS.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

eanceoil said:
^ A full size egg?! Jealous! How many syns are they? I would kill for chocolate right now. Damn PMS.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah proper size creme egg was 9 syns and hot chocolate was 2 syns - haven't really had any chocolate since started SW so really enjoyed it lol x

SW doner kebab, a sliced chicken breat with wedges and loadsa salad and extra light mayo

Had Tesco simply cook lamb shank in minted gravy with small boiled potato and cabbage (err yes but I did quite enjoy it). What is happening to me???????????

Bacon (fat removed of course) 3 reduced fat sausages (1 syn each) and baked beans. Will have a big bowl of fruit soon for my third super free as i really didnt fancy mushrooms or inned tomatoes with it.

Back