What have you just eaten??

Omlette made with 2 eggs, onions, baby button mushrooms, 2 slices of bacon (fat trimmed) cut into pieces, 42g of reduced fat cheese (HEA) & a HUGE salad. Am officially stuffed!

Breakfast "scramble", yum. It's peppers, courgettes, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes "fried" with a chicken oxo, itialian herbs, garlic and cracked black pepper then once all soft and mushy throw in two eggs and stir til cooked. YUMMY!

Oh right, thanks Allie :D

A weightwatchers Lemon and lime yogurt- soooooo nice!

I think because they fortify ready break with so many vitamins it can be quite sickly, or even make it half with water and half milk, I can't eat it with milk now :jelous:

May give it a try, would save my hexa for later :D

Chicken breast, shallots, new potatoes, brocolli, cauli, carrots & gravy made with dry fry bacon bits and onions! 3.5 syns. YUM!!! And for the first time tonight i didn't miss the yorkie pudding & roast potatoes!

Just cooking up some syn free pigs in blanket and chilli and garlic sausages from Joes... Syn free pigs in blankets mmmmmmmmmmm

A pinklady apple!

Oh dear. At a christening and the buffet has not a single vegetable or fruit item. Nooooo... I've given up bread for lent and aside from sandwiches it's quiche, sausage rolls and Indian snacks!

So I guess for lunch I have eaten... Nothing

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MMM Roast Beef, Roast taties, swede, sprouts, carrots, broccoli, gravy and yorkie pud! 18syns, but I had no syns yesterday and it was soooo worth it!

Veg cous-cous & tuna salad.

Back