What have you just eaten??

Half an apple. The other half is chopped up in a salad. Been getting a picnic lunch ready for me and my little one for after nursery. Another beautiful day here :D

Made a change form fruit adn yog and had a wholemeal pitta with cheese(first hex a and b for the day) with tomatoes, which i put pepper and garlic granules on and then a load of salad leaves. Also had some skips for 4.5 syns happy happy and thanks you asda for finally having the pittas in stock lol

12 Jaffa cakes..... :break_diet:

Move on from it, dont think about it and get back on track :D

You CAN do it, and you WILL do it xx

A square from a milka bunnie = 1.0 syn unfortunatley the whole thing has 22.5 syns so its in the fridge and i'm hoping i have the will power to resist if i really start to wobble il give it to hubby when he gets home.

I've just had an orange, an apple, a banana and a roast chicken mug shot as a snack as we'll be having a big roast tonight when OH gets in but it wont be till 9ish.

I made homemade burgers with a babybel in the middle! OMG delish, with a huge salad and coleslaw.

a 4 fingered kit kat :eek: I was only meant to eat 2 fingers :d'oh: Ahh well, it brings me to 15 syns for the day ... I normally only have 8ish so hopefully I've stored enough extras to allow for this :rolleyes:

Left over spag bog from yesterday, now gonna have a load of fruit... Then maybe some alpine bars HEXB or my last 2 butterscotch bars :0(

Left over spag bol too with large rocket salad followed by fresh fruit sald. had home made pate with carrot and celery for dinner xxx

A very large portion of fruit: melon, mango, kiwi, pear, apple, grapes, pineapple and some mutant strawberries and a plum.

Attachments

• image-4186229848.jpg
    image-4186229848.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 56
Earlier I had joes sausages pork and apple, roast new potatoes with fry light and grilled mushrooms yum

Back