What have you just eaten??

Just used my HEXA on a mug of milk with sweetener and vanilla (seeds from the pod)! Had half a pod left from months ago... but tasted so good! Will be stocking up on pods when I'm in Asia in August!

Have just had pork chops, carrots, peas, green beans, cabbage, cauliflower, SW roast potatoes and gravy followed by a banana and a cadbury's light chocolate mouse (3 syns) Nom nom nom!

strawberries dipped in white choc options mixed with Quark

pics in food diary

mmmmmmmmm

Ham, melon and 2 x baby bels. Yum!

Just had apple and sultanna alpen light, an apple and a mandarin activia :p

SW lemon curd with weetabix crumbled in it, so wierd I know:D but yummy!

A huge breakfast! 1 slice of cinnamon french toast served with a mountain of strawberries and banana with an onken vanilla yogurt. I finished that, then I ate an apple and a slice of toast with 2 tsp of Jam (1.0syns) and a bucket of coffee! Yummy!

Just had a mini egg from m&s. Half the size of a Creme egg and with praline in middle so I'm saying 5 syns!!

Worth it for that 30 seconds!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Coop wholemeal pitta HEXB, filled with ham, chicken, lettuce, spring onion, cucumber and tomato, with hellmans eyes extra light mayo, just (1 syn)

Grapes and a left over chilli and garlic sausage from joes....

Salad with tinned red salmon, yoghurt for afters :D

I had some really thick minestrone soup for lunch, followed by a blackberry ff yog and a pear. Still got an apple sitting in front of me so will no doubt eat that shortly too.

Roast topside rump (Beef) carrots, peas, cabbage, green beans, SW roast potatoes and parsnips with gravy (2 syns) and horseraddish (1 syn) and I'll be having a cadbury's light mouse for pud for 3 syns in a minute!

Back