What have you just eaten??

Just got off working on the tills in Sainsburys. - Everyone is in total panic, buying everything in sight. I am exhausted! I had to cook something quick as it was nearly 8.45. This is what I had:= Rump steak, ready made mashed potato and fresh mixed green vegetables

Roast beef on toast with 3 babybell lights, carrot & cucumber sticks and baby tomatoes!

Lots of yummy yo sushi! Not synning as there was nothing more than raw fish and rice really! The BEST place to eat on SW!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Light mini babybel

Creamy chicken & bacon with pasta mmmmm delicious! Got the recipe off here. Lovely

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

im not on sw but i had a boiled piece of chicken (100cals) boiled potatoes (188cals) with a tiny bit of butter on the spuds to make them more tasty (30cals) nom nom nom! :D

SW curry that my hubby cooked and a strawberry "triffle" made with jelly, strawberries and a MullerLight yogurt (1 syn).

A grapefruit (sprinkled with splenda), yet another "discovery" due to SW and an apple.

Sweet Chilli snack a jacks

Home made burgers with lean steak mince and sw chips all free until I had 1 wholemeal roll with Mayo and a slice of cheese so reckon I've gone over my limit today!!! Does anyone know how much a tablespoon of oil is Syn wise? I hate cooking at some one else's house note to self should always bring fry light!! I'm stuffed now I always feel like this shouldn't be free!

eanceoil said:
Lots of yummy yo sushi! Not synning as there was nothing more than raw fish and rice really! The BEST place to eat on SW!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yo sushi is not free I am afraid the seaweed is some syns, not much bis is a syn.

Home made burgers with lean steak mince and sw chips all free until I had 1 wholemeal roll with Mayo and a slice of cheese so reckon I've gone over my limit today!!! Does anyone know how much a tablespoon of oil is Syn wise? I hate cooking at some one else's house note to self should always bring fry light!! I'm stuffed now I always feel like this shouldn't be free!

Extra virgin olive oil is 6 syns hun ;)

Back