What have you just eaten??

Mushroom stir fry with some hot deli chicken (without skin). Trying to do 2/3 superfree and limited syns to try for bigger loss this week as next weekend I won't have much control over my syns as we're seeing the out-laws!!

TwinkleToes2day said:
Extra virgin olive oil is 6 syns hun ;)

Blooming hell!!!! It was vegetable oil I had some ceaser dressing to and a wholemeal roll wander how many syns I've had today I don't have my book with me or access online can anyone work it out for me sorry

Tablespoon of ceaser dressing
Croutons
Wholemeal roll
Tablespoon of flora vegetable oil

I expect I dont want to know! Gulp

Blooming hell!!!! It was vegetable oil I had some ceaser dressing to and a wholemeal roll wander how many syns I've had today I don't have my book with me or access online can anyone work it out for me sorry

Tablespoon of ceaser dressing 3.5
Croutons Couldn't find this sorry
Wholemeal roll depends on the size 57g avg 6 or 113g avg 14
Tablespoon of flora vegetable oil Syns online just shows 'Flora Cuisine Oil, 1 level tbsp 4.5

I expect I dont want to know! Gulp

Be better tomorrow Baby-belle :D

TwinkleToes2day said:
Be better tomorrow Baby-belle :D

I think I have to be I was good until that it's only those few little things I had but it adds up! Sometimes u don't realise I will be eating dust tomo!!!

I think I have to be I was good until that it's only those few little things I had but it adds up! Sometimes u don't realise I will be eating dust tomo!!!

If you've been good till now it shouldn't have much, if any, impact Baby-belle so don't worry about it. You enjoyed it so now you just move on ;) Simples :D

TwinkleToes2day said:
If you've been good till now it shouldn't have much, if any, impact Baby-belle so don't worry about it. You enjoyed it so now you just move on ;) Simples :D

I know I've just been stuck for a while at the same weight so I give myself a hard time when I have days like this it's silly but can't help it!!

2 lovely chilled pink lady apples

chopped up banana with a toffee muller poured over! yum!

magic porridge made with 28g of porridge oats, 1 scan bran crumbled and a strwaberry mullerlight served with blackberries.

Breakfast no2 - 2 eggs on 2 w/meal toast el spread on one slice toast and brown sauce (only a smidge) 3 syns I think?

Back