What have you just eaten??

3 hard boiled eggs.. I'll make the salad in a bit.. :)

3 skinny lizzie pork sausages (3 syns), 1 rasher of bacon (fat removed) and scrambled eggs :D Red day today for a change, hoping for a boost for tomorrows weigh in!

Celery carrots cucumber peppers and low fat hommous.
Ps I do ww not sw but I really enjoy this thread. I hope noone minds

A bowl of fresh raspberries and an activia snackpot yoghurt on top. Got the family coming over for a bbq later they will have the usual burgers etc, and I have made a s w quiche which I will have and fruit. Quite happy with that, in fact seem to have gone off a lot of food I used to munch at. Anyone else find this?

Grande iced skinny vanilla latte - a mouthful but SYN FREE! well with my HEXA it is!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

eanceoil said:
Grande iced skinny vanilla latte - a mouthful but SYN FREE! well with my HEXA it is!!

Sounds yummy. However, I think a tall is your HEX A portion of Skimmed milk, you'll need to syn the extra volume!

I googled the amount of milk as being 380ml in a grande so I think the 30ml is about 1 syn?

Oh is it 300 or 350 skimmed ?

I just looked it up.

Grande latte are 473ml.

Sorry for the bad news - I LOVE Starbucks. I count a tall skimmed as a HEX A. A tall is 354ml and a HEX A is 350ml.

Yet another raw carrot!

Tropical fruit salad- melon, kiwi, pineapple & mango.

*drools*

Frozen banana & custard muller light

A fudge alpen light.

Just made a late supper for me and the hubba, chicken fried rice ... Was amazing!
Got the recipe from the slimming eats website, chicken breast, sesame oil (2 syns) pak choi, soy sauce, peppers, onions, sweetcorn, cooked rice..... Can't believe how tasty it was!!!! My hubba loved it, and we were so full.

Can't wait to try some different things in it, prawns, pork, beef, and will add fresh chillies next time too!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Melon, grapes and a muller light!

Mini lindor egg, caramel bunny and a home made cream slice... Gonna have a bad today for Easter then back on it tomorrow, (got family buffet) so writing this day off, weighed myself yesterday then again Monday on proper weigh day. Last 12 days have lost 8lbs, so hopefully will stay the same or only put on a little....

Back