What have you just eaten??

Strawberries, raspberries and a muller mixed together yummy!

I know it bit random but i had quick fry steaks for tea, and had some left over. Got really hungry before so i had a steak butty wuth my two wholemeal a my hexb
Was gorgeous and filling

I am waiting on dinner to cook, it smells gorgeous!! (Got up late and have grazed through breakfast and lunch so... dinner time now!)

Dark kit kat (5.5) nom nom. My synage of choice these days :)

I've hidden my Easter choc in a box above my wardrobe for emergencies. So a handful of grapes for me before bed!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had 1/2 ptn of king prawn chow mein (4syns) it was gorg, hadn't ate much today as really busy at work so also had 2 ryvita hex and cottage cheese lo fat feel full now :0)

Weigh in tomorrow at 7pm....... Dreading it, I've been really good but I said that last week and hadn't lost a thing!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

28g bite sized shredded wheat topped with sliced banana and milk.

..............you've guessed it..................raw carrot.........AGAIN!!! ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH (I'm going to turn orange and end up looking like an Oompa Lumpa at this rate!)

..............you've guessed it..................raw carrot.........AGAIN!!! ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH (I'm going to turn orange and end up looking like an Oompa Lumpa at this rate!)

:8855:

Are you being force fed, lol Make sure you take a picture of your orangeyness ;)
Did you get a trailer load delivered? :8855:

Back