What have you just eaten??

An alpen light, choc fudge, for with my coffee. :) Watching Guy's Big Bites and drolling over lemon curd tarts!

Not at work today so just had a mid afternoon snack of some Green Thunder cheese off The Cheese Boat that's been floating around at the wkend with some red onion/balsamic vinegar chutney on top... Again from the boat!! Yum xx :)

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Are you being force fed, lol Make sure you take a picture of your orangeyness ;)
Did you get a trailer load delivered? :8855:
I think i may need to vary my choice of superfree snack - either that or dye my hair green and wear dungarees!!

Pack of raspberries

An alpine light choc fudge bar with a cuppa .Finally got round to getting some in after all the good comments on here and I wasn't very impressed tbh, back to ww cookies for me I think :)

The whites till they were stiff and the yolks just till it was mixed in, the folded them together, the quark, sweetener and lemon curd filling was delish tho x

Meant to have fry lite fried eggs with SW chips and beans... Had no beans in (only realised when everything was pretty much cooked) so had to throw a tin of tomatoes in the saucepan. Wasn't bad thou :)

Then had left over grapes, strawberries and strawberry muller light yogurt x

Don't think I've ever tried radishes..

Melon and apple with a vanilla muller.

Back