What have you just eaten??

A Kellogg's Fibre plus bar with a mug of coffee. :)

2 rennie deflatine. :( My tummy is sore!

I don't actually own one! My tummy is all inflated and sore. :( I have never had this happen beforer but my husband was probably right when he said "I don't think a Fibre Plus Bar is going to help". :( :( :(

Oh dear, yes I think hubby may have been right, can only suggest a warm bath

I know this sounds strange, but personally when I have a belly ache, I find coldness works for me, whereas most people would take the warmth.

Hope you find something to ease it, have you had those bars before?

Ive just eaten a lovely bowl of pasta and chilli con Carne with extra veg and a babybel light melted on top. Followed by a ww pineapple yog! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I've eaten tonnes of them and never suffered, I fear it was too many chillies in my dinner. I'm ok, I curled up into a ball then the huband carried me to bed (thank god I'm skinny now cause I couldn't stretch out at all!). I woke up today feeling AWESOME! :) And I have just eaten a banana. :)

A double choc alpen light bar Om nom nom nom!

Not sure if this breakfast or lunch, still in my PJ's so shall go for a brunch. 3 x spring onions, half red pepper, 10 baby plum toms, 2 eggs, bacon and cooked chicken (needed to empty fridge!) all fry lighted in a pan, with a sprinkle of hot sauce. All free, all good :D

Am massive breakfast/lunch of quorn sausages, turkey rashers, mushroom omelette & 2 wholemeal toast n dairylea finish off with a massive mug of tea!

I have just had a beautiful salad topped with mackerels in a tomato sauce with my HexA of grated cheese and 1 teaspoon of FULL FAT mayo!! LUSH! :D

Red day so ham, cherry toms, lettuce, cucumber and carrot with my version of home made cheesy coleslaw (HEA of low fat cheese, spring onion, cabbage and carrot shredded with fromage frais - syn free and yummy!)

Back