What have you just eaten??

Big bowl of strawberries but tipped a pot of cadburys light choc mousse (3.5 syns) over them and stirred them all through. It was like dipping strawbs in a chocolate fountain....yummy
xx

Big bowl of strawberries but tipped a pot of cadburys light choc mousse (3.5 syns) over them and stirred them all through. It was like dipping strawbs in a chocolate fountain....yummy
xx

Ooh that sounds nice, I will have to get some strawberries & choc mousse tomorrow.

I've just eaten my own body weight in salad & a big grilled pork chop.

Chunky SW chips, joes garlic & herb sausages and beans...

Attachments

• image-3341000040.jpg
    image-3341000040.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 44
I was looking for quark when I was in tesco an hour ago???? Couldn't find it?.. Where do they usually keep it ?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh that explains it, I was looking near cream etc as my friend had told me she used instead of cream in carbonara, I ll go back tomorrow, dying to try it to make a mushroom stroganoff I saw online x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Homemade berry medley. Strawberries, raspberries and red grapes.

3 packs of strawberries and a pack of finest raspberries for £2 instead of £9!! Not all now tho lol

Thank you tesco reduced section. I'll be eating strawberries all today and tomorrow then!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-226580098.jpg
    image-226580098.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 58
Homemade berry medley. Strawberries, raspberries and red grapes.

3 packs of strawberries and a pack of finest raspberries for £2 instead of £9!! Not all now tho lol

Thank you tesco reduced section. I'll be eating strawberries all today and tomorrow then!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looks yum........I just had a toblerone and a cup of tea for 9 syns....what a waste! :eek:

I know the feeling, someone bought a dozen krispy creme doughnuts as a leaving present and they sat next to me all morning. AGONY!!!

Torture isn't it? Arrrrggghhh!!! ha ha! Did you cave in? I hope you stayed stronger than me hun! :eek:

My willpower is back today though - NO MORE CAKES FOR ME!!!! :D :D

Savoury rice and an egg it was yum
xx

Wholemeal bacon sandwich with ketchup

Back