What have you just eaten??

Aero biscuit, ok but tiny not worth the 5 syns

Homemade chicken curry, so yummy i had seconds :0) followed by big bowl of fruit with a mullerlight ontop!

6 small plums...
I had a sweet craving and I'd used my milk for the day so no frappe, and no aplen lights in or muller lights or any other fruit.. so I ate a whole punet that I bought earlier.. :(

ColJack said:
6 small plums...
I had a sweet craving and I'd used my milk for the day so no frappe, and no aplen lights in or muller lights or any other fruit.. so I ate a whole punet that I bought earlier.. :(

Why the sad face?? Could have been soooo much worse!

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

they were supposed to last me until monday!! :)
Aldi were out ( I got the last punet or I would have bought more.. ), so I have to try lidl tomorrow or failing that, Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys and the fruit and veg shops / stalls in the town to get some more ( in that order.. )

I bowl of frozen raspberries and blackberries with the last 2 tbsp of Onken fat free strawberry yogurt. My mouth is sooooo cold!

ColJack said:
Aldi were out ( I got the last punet or I would have bought more.. ), so I have to try lidl tomorrow or failing that, Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys and the fruit and veg shops / stalls in the town to get some more ( in that order.. )

Wouldn't worry! Am sure you'll find some tomorrow, and think of all the walking you'll do! Just think this time 18 months ago what would you have eaten??

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

I was unusually hungry about an hour ago and my hubby pointed out that I hadn't had any bread or cheese today so . . . .

I soaked 2 small slices of bread (hexB) in beaten egg then made a sandwich with my cheese allowance (hexA) I made a toasty type sandwich, added lots of "fried" onions & mushrooms and then slowly "fried" the whole sandwich. It felt so indulgent - possibly cos it was so late at night, ie, cheese!!!! - but so tasty and all free food :). Finished off with a handful of grapes to curb my sweet tooth.

I think it will make a tasty breakfast too, serve it without the onions and with some "fried" tomatoes and baked beans.

I was in my local Asda on wed and they had several fruit offers on - bags of apples, pears, oranges all at £1. Also fresh pineapples and small melons were £1 each.

Bacon mushrooms and scrambled eggs (using part of HEXA) with 1 tbsp Tom ketchup (1 syn)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back