What have you just eaten??

Bacon, eggs, beans, mushrooms and one thick fatty sausage ;) Yummm xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

2 tbsps on baked beans- while I'm making my big breakfast omlette... those beanies jumped into my mouth!

Briam. Yummy

Kind of oven baked veg strew.

Layers of... Potato, onion, aubergine, courgette, and tomatoes.

It needed something though so I'll be adding some peppers and mushrooms next time. Maybe a bit of garlic too.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Going to have Asda lamb shank in mint gravy, with HEB potatoes, then spring greens and more mint sauce! It makes the greens more palateable for me!

Just cooked the chiken meatballs in Asian style BBQ sauce from the slimming eats site,and all I can say is Yum Yum :)

Strawberries, grapes,vanilla and choc sprinkled muller light and crushed meringue nest (3syns). Very scrummy!

hollys nan said:
Oh can you post recipe on here for us please. Sounds really nice!

If you go to slimmingeats.com there are tons of sw recipes on there it's a site from Britmumincanada from here,and the site is amazing!

If you can't find it I will defo post it on here tommorow. Xxx

The end of my mammoth fruit salad (kiwi, pear, orange, apple & pineapple)

Just cooked the chiken meatballs in Asian style BBQ sauce from the slimming eats site,and all I can say is Yum Yum :)
Thanks Tracy, just found it, sounds lovely. Would prob do the stewing beef on as well in my slow cooker and then place it on top of some beansprouts for a red day, with loads of mushrooms. Lovely jubbly! And what a great site it is too.

I whole Galia Melon :D

Back