What have you just eaten??

Low low and onion on toast :D

hexb of bread toasted with some ham

left over roasted veggies from yesterday (more commonly known as fry up or bubble and 'squeeke') with oxo gravy and mint sauce sweetned with splendaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaahhhh it was lurverly.

Syn free 'muller rice' ;)
I cooked some pudding rice in water with a little sweetener and then mixed into a Muller yogurt - ta dah :D

sounds tasty

It was very fine Debridger :) Made a pleasant change ;) My son has been eating Muller Rice and yesterday I thought, hmmm I wonder :p haha

bit of a strange one, ainsley harriott morrocan couscous, wholewheat pasta, feta and ex light philli all mixed together...green day, proper stodge, yumyum

2 chicken breast quarter pounders, 0.5 syns each, 2 Tesco Light Choices cumberland sausages, 1 syn each, chopped tomatoes, mushrooms and bacon. Yum yum and low in syns :)

no.more.chinese said:
katty actually sounds like something I would enjoy.is ainsleys couscous free?

Not free but really low syn for the whole packet. Think they vary from between 1/2 to 1 syn for 100g dried sachet. Should be a thread on here somewhere for it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had my brekkie, weetabix and milk, about 11 o'clock! Bit late but didn't fancy anything earlier but am getting a bit peckish so will probably have some leftover Spanish rice in about half hour.

Denise

Back