What have you just eaten??

3 mini babybel lights yummy!

Had Asda chicken & mushroom pasta & sauce for lunch and added tin of mushrooms to it to bulk it out - lots of black pepper - yum! Then had a raspberry and cranberry muller light - stuffed!

just had smoked gammon joint that I did in the slow cooker all day, with proper mash using some milk from my allowance, and lf spread (3syns) pease pudding, the carrot & onion I cooked with the gammon, cauli, broccoli and green beans with a drop of stock cube gravy.......oh it was lush

Quorn and veg chili - 1 x Red Pepper, 1 x Yellow Pepper, 1 x Orange pepper, 1 x onion, can of Chopped tomatoes, some passatta, 2 x handfuls of Quorn mince, chilli flakes, cayenne pepper, chilli powder and paprika, served with half a plateful of torn Cos lettuce, a spoonful of Fat free fromage frais, and 42g Low Low Cheese - Was lovely :D

I've just had an omelette with mushrooms, fresh chilli and bacon (fat removed of course) with green beans and sweetcorn

A mahoosive fruit salad & a plum :D

Maggi Garlic Chicken with rice and roasted veg (Red onion, courgette & mushrooms)... Yum!!! xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3485970205.jpg
    image-3485970205.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 62
I just made the most yummy salad....

I grated 1/2 a cucumber, a quarter of an onion and 2 cloves of garlic, a pinch of chilli powder and a squeeze of lime and some 0% greek yoghurt.

Then I grated a carrott, chopped some spring onions, red pepper, baby plum toms, and some flat leaf parsley, and some baby leaft lettuce.

Steamed a fillett of salmon.

OMG delish, so free, so filling, so fresh, so full ;)

Chicaloca said:
I just made the most yummy salad....

I grated 1/2 a cucumber, a quarter of an onion and 2 cloves of garlic, a pinch of chilli powder and a squeeze of lime and some 0% greek yoghurt.

Then I grated a carrott, chopped some spring onions, red pepper, baby plum toms, and some flat leaf parsley, and some baby leaft lettuce.

Steamed a fillett of salmon.

OMG delish, so free, so filling, so fresh, so full ;)

I've never thought of grating a salad like this. Interesting. Sounds Yummy.

Back