What have you just eaten??

Welshtigger said:
A few weeks back I discovered how nice Quark mixed with choc options was. Someone told me that White choc options mixed in made it taste like whipped cream! Have just tried it and it is gorgeous :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am goin to try this, do u whisk it?? Do u have to add anything else?

Kieragh1515 said:
Am goin to try this, do u whisk it?? Do u have to add anything else?

I used a big tub of quark and tipped it into a bowl. I mixed it with a spoon til it was smooth. In a mug I mixed 2 sachets of options White choc powder with some hot water into a paste and then stirred it into the quark. It didn't taste of White chocolate atall and was just really yummy(it's 5syns for the whole tub) I had half a tub with some chopped strawberries and a crushed up alpen light bar as my 'breakfast' It was delish and only 2.5syns and 1/2 a HEB :) it was much nicer than the quark with normal options too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had brunch.... 2 x WW Eggy Bread, Scrambled Egg, Onions, Mushrooms, Tomatos and Beans!! Mmmm

Chickpea and cous cous salad... left over from the other day and very yummy it was too...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

EE day today, just had a late lunch. 1 Asda wholemeal wrap (HEB), with thin sliced beef, radish, 1 tbsp light salad cream (1 syn), salad, shredded beetroot, and strips of yellow pepper. Banana to follow.

I could eat it again. NOM.

A mandarin and an alpen light. :)

Just about to make a low-syn pina colada cocktail!

Small measure of white rum (2.5 syns)
Fresh pineapple
100ml coconut water (1.5 syns)
Crushed ice

4 syns! Woo!

just got back from work and eaten the rest of my dinner lol jacket potato with beans mushrooms and 2HEa reduced fat cheddar.

Glass of water

Back to work again soon, work behind a bar so gonna try and keep count of the malibus and stick to the diet pepsi :wave_cry: should be fine really :D

First day back on SW after a week off for my holidays. So today I have had a 3 egg and mushroom omelette using 1/3 of my HEA then a free food batchlor chilli noodles and just about to have a syn free chicken curry, boiled rice and SW chips. Also having a garlic pitta bread (HEB asda wholemeal pitta with a crushed garlic Clive and some fry lite to speed it on top)

Also have had strawberries, pineapple, grapes and apple today yum missed SW food ;-)

Me too... sticking to the vodkas tonight four singles should see me through the night...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Been naughty had a pizza and now on the lager gonna try success express for the rest of the week & as little syns as possible, hopefully minimise the damage :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Chicken Noodle soup! yum

Lisa

Back