What have you just eaten??

Left over jerk chicken and half sugar bacardi breezer oops (gone over my syns slightly but so nice)

Oat so simple sachet (made up with water and milk- remnants of HExA), with splenda, a grated apple and blackberries stirred through. Mmmmmmmmm!

Shrimpy said:
Oat so simple sachet (made up with water and milk- remnants of HExA), with splenda, a grated apple and blackberries stirred through. Mmmmmmmmm!

How many syns do you count for your grated apple??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kieragh1515 said:
Nothing yet! Waiting on hubby bringing brekkie upto me in bed :) 'ordered' it last night lol & he's under strict instructions to make sure it's completely SW friendly!!

Ah the boy did good. Just had strawberry, melon & pineapple fruit salad then 2 dry fried eggs, 2 slices lean bacon, mushrooms, grilled tomato & a coffee latte :)

I, er, had 10 pieces of Galaxy chocolate, the one with the caramelised hazelnuts. I'm very proud of myself though, I used to eat the big bars all in one go and this one has lasted me for days. Well worth the 10 syns!

How many syns do you count for your grated apple??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

None, cause it's not juiced or cooked. The apple is grated and stirred in after.

It is! It's a favourite of mine! :)

I just had, wholemeal toast with marmalade , followed by scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, all provided by hubba and eaten in bed !!!!! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Just had Quorn tikka and rice, SW recipe, lemon tea, water and a sugar free jelly afterwards...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back