What have you just eaten??

Is that all they are??? Oh good god I am so getting some haha xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Yup!! Amazing isnt it? LOL

I just had a cheese and pickle sandwich (1 x a and 1 x b) plus one syn for the pickle!! mmmm

Just had Spanish chicken stew, hubba did it, chicken quarters(skin removed) tinned toms, courgette, onion, celery, herbs , spices, mmmmmmmmm and had it with saffron rice, and spring greens (which weren't that great-hubba keeps saying it's fishy!)but it was all in all really tasty and very filling!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Went to Fishy Fishy (Dermot O'Leary's restaurant) today & had prawns in their shells with tiny bit of mayo & small slice of wholemeal bread as a starter & for main I had fresh mackeral on wholemeal bread (with mayo) & salad........so not too bad except for the mayo, but only had a smallie bit so not too many Syns me hopes!!!

Chicken & bacon with rice topped with a schwartz sauce mix - garlic, mushroom & cream :) Yummmm xxx

kim63 said:
Went to Fishy Fishy (Dermot O'Leary's restaurant) today & had prawns in their shells with tiny bit of mayo & small slice of wholemeal bread as a starter & for main I had fresh mackeral on wholemeal bread (with mayo) & salad........so not too bad except for the mayo, but only had a smallie bit so not too many Syns me hopes!!!

Ahhhh well done you... I love pigging out in restaurants... Just can't help myself!! xxx

Skinny cow triple choc ice cream on a stick whilst relaxing in the bath! Only 4.5 syns, and soooooooooooooooooo lovely. A real chocolate fix, only thing is I cant have my choc options as well now as my c told me to stick to 5 syns only a day as I am near target! Oh well, 1/2 syn left I know, a mikado choc biscuit, that should see me right!!!!

Mahoosive dish of pineapple, melon, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries & banana :eat:

Back