What have you just eaten??

Had to grab something at break neck speed so had an M&S Bento box. No idea how many syns but their sushi is normally low.

Also had 2 Percy pigs. 4 syns! Nooooo!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A sub of the day (turkey breast and ham) but as a salad instead of a sandwich! Yummy! :D

I've just had a big bowl of tinned tomato mixed with half a tin of baked beans. First day back on plan properly for a while :)

A White chocolate Aero mousse!!!! Delicious xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

vixp said:
How many syns? X

5.5 syns hun - worth every one it was lovely :) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Aero bubbleball ice cream 5 syns and yummy

Some really really stinky cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce - smart price from Asda... Cant keep buying the batchelors ones, I eat too many and pulling at a few purse strings haha ;) xxx

Some really really stinky cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce - smart price from Asda... Cant keep buying the batchelors ones, I eat too many and pulling at a few purse strings haha ;) xxx

beware though....the asda ones are synned quite a bit higher.....2.5 i think it was! i bought one with the intention of cutting costs if it was nice as i love the batchelors ones....i gave it to the kids as i wouldnt use my syns on that.

Blondee said:

The batchelors ones are on offer at Sainsburys at the moment...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

i just ate half a punnet of raspberries! lush!

Back