What have you just eaten??

Went to harvester so had simply grilled chicken with jacket potato and peas (asked for no butter or oil to be used) stocked up on the salad bar staying away from the usual suspects potato salad/coleslaw/pasta and had half a ladle of low far dressing (0.5syn)

sleepytimesadie said:
The batchelors ones are on offer at Sainsburys at the moment...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Are they?? Ahhh fab - it's shopping day tomz so off I go :) Thanks hun xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

lurverick said:
beware though....the asda ones are synned quite a bit higher.....2.5 i think it was! i bought one with the intention of cutting costs if it was nice as i love the batchelors ones....i gave it to the kids as i wouldnt use my syns on that.

I know hun - I don't mind that they're 2.5 as I sometimes struggle to find stuff to syn most days :( Ive not got a massively sweet tooth or need for alcohol so I much prefer more food instead of chocolate or wine haha Im just greedy xxx

I know hun - I don't mind that they're 2.5 as I sometimes struggle to find stuff to syn most days :( Ive not got a massively sweet tooth or need for alcohol so I much prefer more food instead of chocolate or wine haha Im just greedy xxx

god i wish i struggled to use my syns!! im a choc monster!!!

and ive just eaten a banana chopped up into a toffee mullerlight.

Sugar free angels delight, made with my a choice milk, banana and a squirt of aerosol cream...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Cannelloni out of the new magazine - it was gorgeous!

Pork stir fry, absolutely lovely and syn free! :D:D:D

nice isn't the word..! i just devoured one :D they are on offer 3 for £1 in morrisons at the minute.. the mint choc and choc brownie ones are yummy as well! x

Heinz spaghetti and sausages... Large 400g tin!! I am determined to get rid of these bad ******* as they are 7 syns each tin so if they've all gone, I wont worry about them haha xx

Ham and potato salad with salad cream. Non light so I'll have to find out how many syns lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Super speed tomato soup and a bowl of chopped pineapple. I am all over the super speed soup this week to get rid of the results of a good holiday binge :) so far so good yet x

Back