What have you just eaten??

Huge ham salad followed by an apple. Have been searching recipes for a good fish dish. This is my first post as I am new to this, but it looks so inspiring.

Just had cavery beef slices with virtualy fat free cottage cheese and salad in a co-op pitta with more salad on the side and raw sugar snap peas!

Also to finish off a cub of blueberry and apple tea!

Yummy!

Just finished a bowl of blueberries with a vanilla mullerlight over them and a pear. Nom Nom :)

I recently too have developed a love for blueberries. Them with Rasberries and a tablespoon of sweetened quark is so yummy, even nicer with a little bit of vanilla essence too!

I just had 2 Iceland chicken quater pounders, topped with half a HEA each of light philli and mozzarella, with a large mixed salad and 2 tbsp X light salad cream. Lovely :)

I just had 2 Iceland chicken quater pounders, topped with half a HEA each of light philli and mozzarella, with a large mixed salad and 2 tbsp X light salad cream. Lovely :)

oooh yummy, what are the syns for the chicken quarterpounders?? x

I've just had some melon slices to keep me going until after Zumba tonight! x

an omlette .... a huge dollop of cottage cheese, and 3 rashers of lean bacon .... though i think they eggs may have just been on the turn as my tum is feeling a bit odd now :(

an omlette .... a huge dollop of cottage cheese, and 3 rashers of lean bacon .... though i think they eggs may have just been on the turn as my tum is feeling a bit odd now :(
Oh dear! Hope it doesnt come to anything, suppose it would be a good way of losing weight though!!!! lol:confused:

Lol ..... it would, wouldn`t it !!

I had some fruit earlier too, as well as the eggs, and i`m just a bit gurgly now, tum feels strange, hoping it`s just feeling scared by the amount of "healthy" it is now getting :p lol

A babybel cheese :)

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Janes said:
Huge ham salad followed by an apple. Have been searching recipes for a good fish dish. This is my first post as I am new to this, but it looks so inspiring.

Welcome janes :)

SW and this forum is inspiring to embrace food optimising not just for losing the weight but to maintain it once you have. Xx

Back