What have you just eaten??

2 Skinny cow choc brownie lollies - 9 syns. OOPS!

I'm making a chicken curry and put beef stock in accidentally. I'm not fancying it now...! The lollies may have filled me up for the evening lol

Tinned Salmon with a baked sweet potato. Two ginger nuts with a cup of coffee (5syns)

lean bacon with fat cut off it on multigrane/wholemeal small loaf ( 2 slices) with a teaspoon on red sauce.......Mmmmmmm breakfast

for lunch im going to go to the end of the garden and get some fresh eggs to make a egg omolette with onions and some beans....yum yum

skinny*minx*wannabe said:
lean bacon with fat cut off it on multigrane/wholemeal small loaf ( 2 slices) with a teaspoon on red sauce.......Mmmmmmm breakfast

for lunch im going to go to the end of the garden and get some fresh eggs to make a egg omolette with onions and some beans....yum yum

Fresh eggs? That sounds yummy x

Super speed challenge soup from the tread. Was ok but it tasted a lot of beans haha now I know why everybody said it increased you bowel movements ;-) haha x

Just made spaghetti bolognese using Asda meat free mince but thought it was disgusting! So had 2 slices of toast HEXB & a tin of spaghetti hoops & scrambled eggs!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi guys I'm new to the forum :)

I've just had a portion of SW chips with fried bacon, onions and garlic, syn free BBQ sauce and grated cheese (HEX A). So yummy!

Just made a quark cheesecake with strawberry compote as well-only 2 syns!

Bit naughty! Four things called 'Pralinen' - I got them from LIDL - they're chocolate balls filled with a milky chewy centre with rice krispies in it!

syn free bbq sauce on chicken breast baked with a side of lettuce and cherry tomatoes :) then i had some Tesco cheese curls (its true they are better than quavers)

Back