What have you just eaten??

Hi guys I'm new to the forum :)

I've just had a portion of SW chips with fried bacon, onions and garlic, syn free BBQ sauce and grated cheese (HEX A). So yummy!

Just made a quark cheesecake with strawberry compote as well-only 2 syns!

Welcome Rachy :wavey: Sounds like a yummy for your tummy meal :D

A ****ing *****y bag of pork scratchings!! Why did I do that? I've been two weeks on 100% and they didn't even taste good! :mad::mad::mad:

TwinkleToes2day said:
Welcome Rachy :wavey: Sounds like a yummy for your tummy meal :D

Thanks! It was lovely, and I've only had 2 syns today! (in the cheesecake) Enough left for a glass of wine :)

Ok so tonight is my flexi syns night out. Have said 50 syns!! Buffet saw me have 2 small tuna sandwiches on brown bread (HEXB), lots of carrot and celery sticks. A few chicken kebab thingies and 2 pieces of scampi. Think I did quite well!

I'm all about the Bacardi and diet coke now!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

eanceoil said:
Ok so tonight is my flexi syns night out. Have said 50 syns!! Buffet saw me have 2 small tuna sandwiches on brown bread (HEXB), lots of carrot and celery sticks. A few chicken kebab thingies and 2 pieces of scampi. Think I did quite well!

I'm all about the Bacardi and diet coke now!

The Bacardi and coke is sounding good to me :)

rachymason said:
Hi guys I'm new to the forum :)

I've just had a portion of SW chips with fried bacon, onions and garlic, syn free BBQ sauce and grated cheese (HEX A). So yummy!

Just made a quark cheesecake with strawberry compote as well-only 2 syns!

Hi!!

Quark cheesecake sounds great!! How do you make it? Iv been looking for one for a while ?

Mini chocolate weetabix with milk followed by some wafer thin ham :) xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

ooooh just had those batchelors low fat noodles with some nice lean ham in it :) syn free.....yay!!!! coz I need some superfree I'm just about to plough my way through a load of grapes!!!!

2 cheese on toast (HEA and HEB) with some hot sauce (free) and 50g Mattisons reduced fat smoked sausage (3.5 syns) and 1 pink lady apple. And it was nomlicious.

2 quorn sausages, mixed peppers, potato, onion, sweetcorn, bns, sweet potato & mushrooms all roasted together :D

Garlic & Balsamic roasted chicken breast with rosemary roasted potatoes, roasted leeks, steamed broccoli/bns/carrots and peas - 0.5 syn of gravy

Yummy ;-)

Quesadilla (worth every single one of the 9.5 syns!!) with sw chips and corn on the cob!

Yay x

ooooh just had those batchelors low fat noodles with some nice lean ham in it :) syn free.....yay!!!! coz I need some superfree I'm just about to plough my way through a load of grapes!!!!
Just a thought though, grapes arnt speed foods, although they are superfree. Bananas are the same, so best not to have too many.

Your absolutely right! I ended up scoffing some strawbs and raspberries as well to make up for it :)

Back