What have you just eaten??

2 of Iceland's southern fried chicken breast steaks (5 syns each) and a big pile of frozen veg (carrots, peas and cauliflower)
We're trying to watch our money and for a box of 4 chicken steak things its only £1 in iceland!

Half a portion if chicken fried rice from the Chinese! Any ideas of the syns anyone? I was gonna put 8 down to be on the safe side :D

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I've had a bad weekend there is not enough space for me to write what I have eaten starting a fresh tomorrow with lots of exercise all week I feel disgusting!! Alcohol is the devil!

Today I had a bacon sandwich for breakfast then at 3pm..... lasagne, chicken goujons, vegetable rice, coleslaw, potato salad, lots of lettuce, homemade bbq sauce, spicy wedges and cheesecake :eek:

It was my daughters christening so SW didn't even enter my head today, I had a day off!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

im eating weetabix and really struggling to get it down this morning :/

muller light toffee yohurt with chopped up banana and a alpen light bar

Fruit n fibre with strawbs, raspberries, grapes and blueberries over the top. Mmmmmm

Savoury rice and tuna with green beans and sweetcorn.

And a can of lilt zero. I've fallen in love with lilt! It's well good :)

Moroccan cous cous, turkey breast and an apple. I know... Perhaps not superfree laden but I'll make up for it later when I OD on salmon and steamed veg!

3x babybel lights yummy!!

Chicken mugshot and a pear

Back