What have you just eaten??

Debridger said:
I do mine from cold water, bring to the boil, then eat... I don't time them, and if they're different size eggs, eat the smallest one 1st - hope that helps

Hey thanks for the tip. So I bring to the boil and as soon as they boil take them out and they are ready? X

14g of Alpen as 28g is too much for me, but means I can have another 14g when I get upstairs tonight if I'm hungry... just a splash of milk from my allowance... Now our Amy us on her way to 'do' our feet... Bliss...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Two small slices of wholemeal toast and Philly extra lite. Will have a bowl of mixed berries and grapes and a mullerlite at 11ish to get my super free in. X

Porridge :)

Large bowl of melon and strawberries, a big dollop of f/f natural yog and a large glass of water (gonna try for 6 large glasses of water today);)

View attachment 14180

A lovely salad with one quorn sausage, fried mushrooms & leek & mash made with potato, sweet potato & BNS (the rest of the mash is on my veggie shepherds pie for tea) :D

Last edited:
Day 1 of SW. Just polished off my first ever mugshots (Chicken) was quite tasty actually. Had 2 slices nimble wholemeal toast with scrape of butter (1 = HEXB, other 2 & 1/2 syns as I had Fruit n Fibre for breakfast, 1 syn for butter... I think I've calculated right!)

Now devouring a huge bowl of melon, strawberries, pear & pineapple. Hoping I can make it through the afternoon in work then making SW chicken curry & syn free chips for tea.

Cakesandbakes said:
Day 1 of SW. Just polished off my first ever mugshots (Chicken) was quite tasty actually. Had 2 slices nimble wholemeal toast with scrape of butter (1 = HEXB, other 2 & 1/2 syns as I had Fruit n Fibre for breakfast, 1 syn for butter... I think I've calculated right!)

Now devouring a huge bowl of melon, strawberries, pear & pineapple. Hoping I can make it through the afternoon in work then making SW chicken curry & syn free chips for tea.

Looks like you're doing well! As a tip- Im guessing you're on extra easy so I would say to check your HEXB. Nimble x2 is 1 HEXB and your cereal in the morning would be 1 also. So you're actually having 6 syns for the extra HEXB. Also, you can't split your HEXB between different food items (eg 15g cereal and 1 slice of bread) it needs to be the same thing.

I hope this makes sense. If anyone wants to correct please go ahead!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back