What have you just eaten??

Nimble x2 is 1 HEXB and your cereal in the morning would be 1 also. So you're actually having 6 syns for the extra HEXB. Also, you can't split your HEXB between different food items (eg 15g cereal and 1 slice of bread) it needs to be the same thing.

Ah, that makes sense. I'm winging it today as wife had the book with her last night and I was only using online advice & the SW website to figure out my syns. I'll just have to balance out my breakfast/lunch days to take that into account. It's difficult as I'm so limited by what I can make in work kitchen and I take both breakfast & lunch in work.

Thanks for the help! :)

Laura_carlburgess said:
Two boiled eggs (still trying to make the perfect runny yolk without runny White egg or hard yolk...it will not defeat me ;-) haha)
Two slices of wholemeal bread - HEB

Orange

Hun, don't you just do them for three minutes in the water from boiling??
x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

joanna25 said:
Hun, don't you just do them for three minutes in the water from boiling??
x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No I kinda when they are just starting to boil put my timer on for 5 mins but then they are usually either far too runny or hard :-( I am a dab hand at poached eggs thou but boiled eggs I can't crack :) and I love boiled eggs x

ryvita's with cottage cheese, tomato and cucumber!

No I kinda when they are just starting to boil put my timer on for 5 mins but then they are usually either far too runny or hard :-( I am a dab hand at poached eggs thou but boiled eggs I can't crack :) and I love boiled eggs x

try sticking them in once the water is boiling and then whack 3 mins on the timer xx

joanna25 said:
try sticking them in once the water is boiling and then whack 3 mins on the timer xx

Great Joanna will try that. I usually have eggs on non work days as take longer to prepare than porridge so will try it Friday :) x

rustic oven chips (2 syns), quprn burger (0.5 syns), bbq beans, hexa cheese + 1 tbsp ketchup :D nomnomnomnomnom x

A big bowl of frozen veg (carrots, cauliflower and sweetcorn) with cheese sauce poured over :D (HEa + syns)

elb4160 said:
A big bowl of frozen veg (carrots, cauliflower and sweetcorn) with cheese sauce poured over :D (HEa + syns)

That sounds amazing... Was thinking 'just frozen veg' but cheese sauce YUM lol xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Huge bowl of spaghetti with 2 tbsp of green pesto (6 delicious naughty syns), green salad, WW fat free lemon tart yoghurt! Nom nom nom xx

not doing well tonight .......argh :(

Had a very stressful day at work and now all I want to eat is rubbish ....

Back