What have you just eaten??

Laura_carlburgess said:
Chopped pineapples to see me though until summertime as I am particularly hungry today

Could be a long wait :)

Strawbs, raspberries, blueberries and grapes with a mullerlite yogurt. X

Fat free chilli super noodles with left over spag Bol on top (lots of super free veggies)
Have a apple and a orange at work for when I get back from lunch but just got out a two fingerd kit Kat and put it on the table... I.must.resist! Haha

I've just cooked my first recipe from the phili app on my iPhone. Creamy pumpkin curry. I made some adjustments, butternut squash instead of pumpkin, extra low fat philli instead of low fat and skimmed milk instead of semi. Absolutely delicious with a tuna steak and green vegetables. I'll have to try another recipe soon.

Fionat29 said:
I've just cooked my first recipe from the phili app on my iPhone. Creamy pumpkin curry. I made some adjustments, butternut squash instead of pumpkin, extra low fat philli instead of low fat and skimmed milk instead of semi. Absolutely delicious with a tuna steak and green vegetables. I'll have to try another recipe soon.

Ooooh sounds nice! Is it syn free?

Almost a whole punnet of strawberries. As a tip, M&S have some on offer at £1.99 a pack and they are the nicest sweetest and biggest ones I have ever eaten! Stock up!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fionat29 said:

Just checked out that app. It's amazing the tips you get on here. Tks hun. Xxxx

Fionat29 said:
Don't know about syns sorry, I'm a calorie counter. It really was tasty but there is quite a bit of oil in the curry paste so probably not synfree.

No probs I'll check it out thanks! :)

Hi,
I am a new member, I only started Monday on extra easy. I just had a salad for lunch with mussels and crab sticks. Can you have as much seafood as you want or do you have to weigh it? I had a whole carton of mussels which was 175grams and I'm worried now! Help??

Confused

xx

Jessie27 said:
Hi,
I am a new member, I only started Monday on extra easy. I just had a salad for lunch with mussels and crab sticks. Can you have as much seafood as you want or do you have to weigh it? I had a whole carton of mussels which was 175grams and I'm worried now! Help??

Confused

xx

Yes, I believe sea food is free hun. Good luck. Xxx

Seem to have my appetite back! Just got back from work and have eaten the leftover savoury rice from tea last night with cottage cheese and a bit of turkey. Oh and a yoghurt! Doh!!!

Having a roast in a bit too!

eanceoil said:
Seem to have my appetite back! Just got back from work and have eaten the leftover savoury rice from tea last night with cottage cheese and a bit of turkey. Oh and a yoghurt! Doh!!!

Having a roast in a bit too!

Have you been poorly? Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back