What have you just eaten??

A packet of velvet crunch yum yum :)

A mix of melons and grapes :D

Mini chicken fillets coated in sticky maple honey type sauce with some garlic mushroom pasta NOM xxx :) :) :)

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Too much. LOL

I have just eaten dinner and pud and should have stopped 1/2 way through the pud. :(

A crunchie, a twirl and a wispa ... :ashamed0005: :copon:

:break_diet:

So ruddy cross with myself ... at least i`m admitting it on here though, and not just pretending i didn`t do it :eek:

28g of milka choc, a hefty 7 1/2 syns! Damn people buying me choc for my birthday! But at least I didnt scoff the whole bar, it was massive ! X

A disappointing Asda Caramel Cake bar - 6.5syns.

The galaxy caramel cake bars are much nicer and 1/2 a syn less!

About 40syns of chocolate :-(

I have the lurgi and it's time of the month so I NEEDED it :) lol that's what I am telling myself and I plan on being extra good the rest of this week

Daisysp8 said:
A crunchie, a twirl and a wispa ... :ashamed0005: :copon:

:break_diet:

So ruddy cross with myself ... at least i`m admitting it on here though, and not just pretending i didn`t do it :eek:

Snap me too. I have calculated about 40syns worth OUCH but worth it. Going to be extra good the rest of the week. Add together being ill and TOTM = Laura must have chocolate ;-)

Mt first shape zero yogurt ( mango )-YUM - lovely texture and flavour, just one disappointment - bigger pot would be fantastic !! :)

I just had an M&S Fat Free vanilla with chocolate sprinkles yogurt which was very nice! Then I found out it was 2 syns :( Never mind, I only bought 1 ;)

Bacon, 2 fried eggs (1syn) beans and 2 slices asda wm med slice bread (heb plus 1 syn) yum yum yum! I no I don't have any superfree but it's ok I'll make up for it throughout the day!

MrsS2010 xxx

Back