What have you just eaten??

A banana :)

I just had bacon, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes and egg on toast :)

Last edited:
3 x Ryvita and collage cheese with onion and chives. 4.5 syns and it hit the snacky spot!

Cakesandbakes said:
An apple. How exciting ;)
On day 3 of SW, starting to figure out my HEX & syns. On track for today to be a totally syn-free day (fingers crossed)

It's not advisable to not have any syns at all! Alot of people do this and think it will speed up their weightloss! Syns are there to be used-between 5 and 15 a day, and in alot of cases if you don't use enough syns it can have a negative effect :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

laetissimus said:
Making some 'cheesecakes' ish for tea and ate quite a lot of the yummy filling :sign0007:

How do you make yours? Whenever I've tried any cheesecakey recipes they've turned out naff!

chuppa chubs lolly, wanted somthing sweet and it lasts long!
I think its 2.5 syns but am now going to check!

Left over mexican burgers from yesterday's tea. Although no bun just the burger with HEA cheese on the griddle pan with "fried" onions and mushrooms. Side salad and SW chips yum

Arghhhh some ice cream, 2 yum yums, some cheesecake + some choccy! Not even treat night haha. Oh well back on plan tomorrow big style x

It's not advisable to not have any syns at all! Alot of people do this and think it will speed up their weightloss! Syns are there to be used-between 5 and 15 a day, and in alot of cases if you don't use enough syns it can have a negative effect :)

Thanks for the advice. I'm not aiming to be totally syn free, I used 11 on day one and 6 & half on day 2. I was just aiming to have between 6-10 each day particularly during the week so perhaps I can use more at the weekend (ie: use up my full 15 on a sat/sun to have s'thing sweet)

Anyway today's syn-free day quickly turned to 5 syns when I had chicken black bean with boiled rice & water to drink when out with the wife. I'm still amazed I didn't succumb to KFC or Burger King. Couldn't justify the crazy syns that would mean!:D

Nothing as yet... About to have a mug shot, free of course!! xx

Just having a wee salad before picking LO up from nursery then going on a bus adventure with a picnic :D

Back