What have you just eaten??

How do you make yours? Whenever I've tried any cheesecakey recipes they've turned out naff!
Alpen light crumbled in a small dish & micro for 15 secs -Then in a seperate bowl mix Total 0% with a Belgian white choc options sachet,some vanilla seeds and a tsp of Agave Nectar ( as I prefer this to sweetener) put ontop of your Alpen then top with whatever fruit you fancy - I used sliced strawbs and raspberries - Chill - mmmmmmm mmmm

Eeeek shish kebab & chips with garlic sauce whoops! I enjoyed every bite though & didn't eat the pitta (as if that makes it ok lol)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Sweet chilli chicken pasta :)
Pasta mixed with sweet chilli phili light and cooked chicken stirred in. Served with green leaf salad and 1tbsp of sc dipping sauce as salad dressing :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bowl of chopped strawberries and grapes with vanilla onken yogurt. To see me through to a breakfast bunch which will see me through to the wedding breakfast.

Hoping to stick to plan as much as possible

Just had a muller lite, a Apple and a pint of water for breakfast. This way I can save my HEXs for lunch and dinner yummy

3 eggs scrambled with mushrooms in it, and a tin of beans with some cayenne pepper in it.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

English breakfast - beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, 28g cheese HEA, two "fried eggs and two rounds of wholemeal bread HEB with a mug of tea! It's what weekends are made for ;-)

Quorn cumberland sausages cooked in gravy (20g granules = 5 syns) with loads of worcester sauce and onions, peas, sweetcorn, fine beans and mashed potato (mashed with raw egg to make it lovely and creamy).

just had a strawberry hartley jelly...Mmmmm

Back