What have you just eaten??

jusy had chicken stir fry with half a pack of m&s fine egg noodles - as they werent dried noodles i am counting them as 2 syns which is what i worked them out to be on the online calculator thingy with info from the packet

cant say i have got the hang of stir frying with fry light for wok though - it lacked something - any tips greatly appreciated

Just had home made lamb rogan josh curry!! With loads of mushrooms, peppers and onions... With home made saag aloo and rice..... Syn free and sooooo nice!!!

Jelly with added chopped fruit ;)

Just having a vodka and and sugar free Red Bull, while waiting for my barbecue chicken, lemon and corriander couscous, with chopped toms and peppers :)

3/4 bottle of red wine and 2 bags of crisps!!!! :eek::mad::confused: bed for me I think - the naughty side!!!!

A muller light toffee yog :) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

jusy had chicken stir fry with half a pack of m&s fine egg noodles - as they werent dried noodles i am counting them as 2 syns which is what i worked them out to be on the online calculator thingy with info from the packet

cant say i have got the hang of stir frying with fry light for wok though - it lacked something - any tips greatly appreciated

I used the stir fry fry light last night and was quite pleased with it - I'm not sure the flavours in it really come through though because I use loads of ginger, garlic, chili and coriander when I stir fry (I have lazy version tubes or jars of each of them that I throw in with my onions to start it off) I did add a splash of water at the start to get everything going though, I didn't find the fry light gave enough lubrication to get the veg starting to soften up.

Muller rice with added pudding rice, (made with water), and stewed rhubarb (half HexB) nom nom nom :D

How many syns in a muller rice? Thanks!

Quite a few, but I don't have that that Kieragh, I cook pudding rice in water & a little sweetener, then add to a Mullerlite yogurt and leave to sit for a while to absorb the flavour ;)

TwinkleToes2day said:
Quite a few, but I don't have that that Kieragh, I cook pudding rice in water & a little sweetener, then add to a Mullerlite yogurt and leave to sit for a while to absorb the flavour ;)

What a great idea!! I have pudding rice in cupboard so will try this. How much qty rice v water & sweetener do u use? :)

What a great idea!! I have pudding rice in cupboard so will try this. How much qty rice v water & sweetener do u use? :)

I weigh 30g rice, 250ml water and dessert spoon of sweetener, cook until....well....cooked, haha, enjoy ;)

TwinkleToes2day said:
I weigh 30g rice, 250ml water and dessert spoon of sweetener, cook until....well....cooked, haha, enjoy ;)

Is pudding rice free then? This sounds yum :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is pudding rice free then? This sounds yum :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's just rice jennyc, so yes :D I only do it once a week or even less, so as not to 'abuse' free foods. It's just nice as a treat and a little more filling ;)

Back