What have you just eaten??

i put baked beans in a mug , i added pickled cabbage , pickled gherkins and a boiled egg and heated it up and stirred it well... yummy

Just had the most random lunch ever, chicken mugshot, mini ham salad (no dressing) & HUGE bowl of 2 types of melon, pineapple & strawberries. I'm over compensating as it took every single bit of willpower not to buy a massive mocha latte & pain au chocolat on the way to work this morning. It's a bank holiday, I'm working and mother nature has decided to kick me in the ovaries so I REALLY wanted that coffee & pastry. Going to make do with an Options hot choc & mini mars bar later....Must be good, must be good, must be good.

Just had a mahoosive salad with done pasta! After an absolutely horrendous weekend both eating everything wrong & drinking loads of alcohol I'm now following success express until weigh in on Thursday :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

jelly & fruit :D

I am eating half a tub of fromage frais with 1 dessertspoon of mint options mixed in. I may have to eat the other half as the use by date is tomorrow.

leighxx said:
Just had a mahoosive salad with done pasta! After an absolutely horrendous weekend both eating everything wrong & drinking loads of alcohol I'm now following success express until weigh in on Thursday :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Snap me too :-(

Would you mind explaining SE too me? I think I need to give that a go this week lol try and do some damage control haha x

A gigantenormous fruit salad :D

Banana mixed with low fat plain yogurt, 1 options choc sachet and 100mls skimmed milk hexa... between both of us 1.5 Syns but worth it...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Oh good lord this week is going so rubbish... I've just eaten loads of Dairy Milk!! xxx :(

Massive chicken salad followed by melon and grape combo! Yummy! :D

4 big flat grilled mushrooms smothered in mustard & Worcestershire sauce, 2 Quorn sausages and half a tin of beans, plus a pile of mixed veg snacks to make me full. Now I cant move :( but at least I wont start snacking on randoms...:D

Back