What have you just eaten??

:) I always cook WAY too many :)

Yeah I do that, accidentally-on-purpose, and the think "well, it'd be a shame to waste 'em..." and in they go :)

Laura_carlburgess said:
Snap me too :-(

Would you mind explaining SE too me? I think I need to give that a go this week lol try and do some damage control haha x

Hi according to the leaflet I got from my c the other week, here's how it goes:
1. Focus on free food power!
Enjoy 3 success express meals a day. Each mealtime, follow the 2-to-1 plate principle: fill one third of your plate with free food and 2 thirds with superfree foods.
2. Choose your healthy extras
Each day choose once or twice from the healthy extra a list and twice from any healthy extra b list.
3. Snack on superfree foods
Between meals, for starters & desserts, enjoy superfree foods. You can also enjoy those foods that are free on both the green & original choices- that is eggs, fat free dairy & veg proteins.
4. Enjoy 5-15 sins
With success express count the higher syn value wherever they differ. For example a thick pork sausage has 6 syns on original & 8.5 syns on green. On a success express day, count the higher (green) syn value

Hope this helps :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Seems that it's not been updated for EE?
Only 1 HeA and 1 HeB on EE?

ColJack said:

It's the rules to success express coljack, so I do believe you get 2 HEX's.

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

ColJack said:

It does mention EE and the sample menus are deffo EE, I'm only having one of each to be on the safe side :)

Just had a lamb steak with tons of turnip & cabbage, still trying to stuck to SE till weigh in on Thursday
Tomorrow I think I'll have to have a mahoosive salad for both lunch & tea tomorrow :(

Homemade chicken burgers, rice, roast veg & fresh asparagus :) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-705399721.jpg
    image-705399721.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 50
Homemade chicken burgers, rice, roast veg & fresh asparagus :) xxx

How did you make your chicken burgers please Blondee? ;)

Chicken mushroom and leek roastie pie with a side of roasted vegetables

all the SF veggies I have just eaten (mushrooms, onions, peppers, courgettes, carrot, peas, leeks and garlic)

Dessert will be chopped strawberries and some natural yogurt

leighxx said:
Hi according to the leaflet I got from my c the other week, here's how it goes:
1. Focus on free food power!
Enjoy 3 success express meals a day. Each mealtime, follow the 2-to-1 plate principle: fill one third of your plate with free food and 2 thirds with superfree foods.
2. Choose your healthy extras
Each day choose once or twice from the healthy extra a list and twice from any healthy extra b list.
3. Snack on superfree foods
Between meals, for starters & desserts, enjoy superfree foods. You can also enjoy those foods that are free on both the green & original choices- that is eggs, fat free dairy & veg proteins.
4. Enjoy 5-15 sins
With success express count the higher syn value wherever they differ. For example a thick pork sausage has 6 syns on original & 8.5 syns on green. On a success express day, count the higher (green) syn value

Hope this helps :)

Hi

Thanks for that. So I am thinking my tea would of def been SE...??

Had chicken pie (sliced potato topping) with the following SF veggies

Carrot, peas, leek, mushroom, pepper, courgette, onion and garlic. Def had 2/3rds SF with dessert being chopped strawberries too. But dinner was left over curry although that had a lot of onion, pepper, mushroom, garlic and ginger in it too. Then had 1 HEA and 1 HEB portion.

Generally now I would skip having any syns to try and make up for sat/sun and the far too many syns(even for one weeks allowance) I have already consumed.

Is this not advisable and is it actually counter productive? X

TwinkleToes2day said:
How did you make your chicken burgers please Blondee? ;)

I bought them from the local farmers shop...!! :) I know them well enough to ask for some to be made with no fat or added extras that would mean synning them however those were the BBQ ones so I've synned them at two each?! But from what they look like they are just mince chicken with spring onion in & BBQ flavouring?! xxx

Laura_carlburgess said:
Dinner as above

Looks beaut!!! I love roasted veg xx

Had Quorn sausage, mashed potato, bisto onion gravy and birdseye steamed veg. 4 syns for the whole meal and then went and ruined my entire day with a bag of mini oreo cookies. Couldn't find the syns online at first so based it on three oreo cookies (2 syns each) turns out it was 10 syns so no have had 17 syns today, soooo gutted. Day one of being back on track and I've lost it. :(

The wee baggies of mini oreo cookies from the 6pk multipack are 6.0syns.

These are the ones.
mini-oreo-packs.jpg

Back