What have you just eaten??

The wee baggies of mini oreo cookies from the 6pk multipack are 6.0syns.

These are the ones.
mini-oreo-packs.jpg

Ohmy god, thank you, those are the ones. Feel so much better now, seriously you have made my day!!! :) Only had 13 syns, still quite close to limit but at least I'm within my limit and had my chocolatey treat.
Plus, quite impressed that my 3 cookie theory was correct (3 cookies at 2 syns each being the equivalent to a bag).

Laura_carlburgess said:
Hi

Thanks for that. So I am thinking my tea would of def been SE...??

Had chicken pie (sliced potato topping) with the following SF veggies

Carrot, peas, leek, mushroom, pepper, courgette, onion and garlic. Def had 2/3rds SF with dessert being chopped strawberries too. But dinner was left over curry although that had a lot of onion, pepper, mushroom, garlic and ginger in it too. Then had 1 HEA and 1 HEB portion.

Generally now I would skip having any syns to try and make up for sat/sun and the far too many syns(even for one weeks allowance) I have already consumed.

Is this not advisable and is it actually counter productive? X

Not sure if it's advisable or not this is the first time I've tried it. I'm still having some syns as I have a small amount of coleslaw with salad at lunch & also a small drizzle if light salad cream, also had a cadbury light mousse! Just hope it works cos I had so much rubbish over the weekend, & reckon I had about 100 syns worth if alcohol on Saturday :(

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I hadn't used any syns at all today so I treated myself and had blackberries and strawberries sprinled with 3 teaspoons of caster sugar then topped with 0% total greek yoghurt mixed with 2 more teaspoons of caster sugar and a dash of vanilla extract. I was delicious and decadent and something I would normally see as a waste of syns as I could have done it with sweetener!

A vanilla cheesecake muller light which had been in the freezer for 2 hours - it was deee-lish and tasted like really creamy icecream :)

Daisyboo said:
A vanilla cheesecake muller light which had been in the freezer for 2 hours - it was deee-lish and tasted like really creamy icecream :)

And how many syns?

A strawberry mullerlight that had been in the freezer. Was fine but much prefer the Banana & Custard, nom nom. Syn free too :D
The cheesecake ones are 1 syn each ;)

leighxx said:
Not sure if it's advisable or not this is the first time I've tried it. I'm still having some syns as I have a small amount of coleslaw with salad at lunch & also a small drizzle if light salad cream, also had a cadbury light mousse! Just hope it works cos I had so much rubbish over the weekend, & reckon I had about 100 syns worth if alcohol on Saturday :(

Me too :-( gutted and I am still trying to lose holiday weight as well boo

Ok well I have just had a Alpen light bar for 3 syns so have had 4 syns today With the 1 syn in my tea.

Fingers crossed :) x

Laura_carlburgess said:
Me too :-( gutted and I am still trying to lose holiday weight as well boo

Ok well I have just had a Alpen light bar for 3 syns so have had 4 syns today With the 1 syn in my tea.

Fingers crossed :) x

Good luck! When's WI?
:)

1 poached egg on one slice of wholemeal nimble... And a banana because I bought 16 home from work reduced to staff to 10p on Monday, and they need eating up... lol xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

You measure out 28g of porridge oats and mix it with a mullerlight or other fat free yoghurt overnight. By the morning it's absorbed some of the yoghurt and is edible :) I was a bit wary at first, but since trying it I have to say it's lovely! You can warm it gently if you prefer it warm, but I think it's nice cold :) xx

Weetabix and milk :) xx

How do you make your cheesecake please?? Love the idea of using muller for it xxx :)

You measure out 28g of porridge oats and mix it with a mullerlight or other fat free yoghurt overnight. By the morning it's absorbed some of the yoghurt and is edible :) I was a bit wary at first, but since trying it I have to say it's lovely! You can warm it gently if you prefer it warm, but I think it's nice cold :) xx

I keep forgetting to try this - I only have a vanilla or a toffee muller light in the fridge at the moment, is it nice with these flavours or shall I wait and do it with a fruity one when I've been shopping?

Just made this and put it in the fridge for tomorrow... I shall tell you what I think... could you make it with plain yogurt? Do you think?...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back