What have you just eaten??

Just made this and put it in the fridge for tomorrow... I shall tell you what I think... could you make it with plain yogurt? Do you think?...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Don't see why not sleepytime ;)

Right made me and OH some with plain yogurt will chuck a banana in come morning... I am determined to use the bloody things up... xx Thanks Girls xx

I sliced the side of a red pepper off and topped it with chicen breast, 1/2 tsp of LF salad cream and some lemon juice. Lush!

dudette2001uk said:
You measure out 28g of porridge oats and mix it with a mullerlight or other fat free yoghurt overnight. By the morning it's absorbed some of the yoghurt and is edible :) I was a bit wary at first, but since trying it I have to say it's lovely! You can warm it gently if you prefer it warm, but I think it's nice cold :) xx

Thanks I'll give it a go!!!

MrsS2010 xxx

Well I've just had a packet of plain chicken from co-op. Am out all day today with work and a group of kids, slimming world keeps crashing on my phone so could someone possibly check the syns on a milkybar with raisin and biscuit? I know its cheeky but I can't get the website on my phone. Much appreciated. Xx

Well I've just had a packet of plain chicken from co-op. Am out all day today with work and a group of kids, slimming world keeps crashing on my phone so could someone possibly check the syns on a milkybar with raisin and biscuit? I know its cheeky but I can't get the website on my phone. Much appreciated. Xx

Its 9.5 syns hun - hope you enjoyed it!! xxx

they are 9.5 syns

hope you get through the day ok! x

I will, kids on way back home. These places are just filled with junk, its no wonder they eat loads of rubbish there. Syn free tea tonight so that'll be my Syn treat for the day.

I just had a chicken salad sandwich and it was scrumptious!

I toasted my hexb of bread with a light spray of butter frylight then spread 1 laughing cow light over them and added english mustard to one of them then piled on cooked chicken and a tower of lettuce leaves which I spritzed with a tiny bit of caeser saladlight (not mad keen on it so I don't use much).

It was seriously good!

oops, must have been typing when you posted! sorry!

Haha no worries hun :) I see you're doing well in your losses... When did you start?? 35lbs is amazing, you're an inspiration already!! xxx :)

Haha no worries hun :) I see you're doing well in your losses... When did you start?? 35lbs is amazing, you're an inspiration already!! xxx :)

LOL no I WISH! I only started on Thursday, haven't lost anything yet! I must have written my mini goals out all confusing! thanks for the support though :D xx

An apple! How good am I?

It was with a huge portion of chicken pasta salad though :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SW quiche with brocolli,beetroot and peppers... Mullerlight yogurt... Satsuma and a bottle of water...

Back