What have you just eaten??

Laura_carlburgess said:
Thanks Hun you too. Monday is weigh in for me. How about you? X

Thursday for me, only one a half days left to get it back :)
I'll be delighted if I pull off a loss or a STS

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Sw free curry and rice, followed by strawberries and splebda for agrees, nom nom. Been really hungry all day but had an aldi lamb shank (free) mullerlight, plain chicken fat removed and some fruit so hopefully even though I've eaten a lot its all been the right stuff.

leighxx said:
Thursday for me, only one a half days left to get it back :)
I'll be delighted if I pull off a loss or a STS

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well my fingers will be crossed for you. Let me know how u get on x

Spag Bol with lots of super free veggies (red and White onion, courgettes, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes and garlic)

Linguine pasta with it up stayed with one cupful so had 2/3 spag Bol to 1/3 pasta with my 28g allowance of cheese on top. Could just eat it all over again :)

Birds eye salmon cook in the bag and roasted corgette, red onion and garlic mmmmmm

Frozen banana & custard mullerlight :D

Chicken and mushroom pasta 'n' sauce with some melted mozzarella in it :):):) xxx

Last thing I ate was a whole grapefruit, with splenda and cinnomen (to get more fat burning food on there lol)

yesterday I ate a choux bun without synning it first it was a small one not normal size and i think it was something like 16 1/2 according to snackulator ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last thing I ate was a whole grapefruit, with splenda and cinnomen (to get more fat burning food on there lol)

yesterday I ate a choux bun without synning it first it was a small one not normal size and i think it was something like 16 1/2 according to snackulator ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh my god I bet you were gutted!!!! :O:wave_cry::cry:

Imagien if you had had a big one?? LOL!!! xxx

Magic porridge... First time I've made it, and thanks to the girls on here that told me how to do it without sending me off looking for a thread, I have no search on my phone app which means I have to beg time on the laptop off the OH... So thanks again girls... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Magic porridge... First time I've made it, and thanks to the girls on here that told me how to do it without sending me off looking for a thread, I have no search on my phone app which means I have to beg time on the laptop off the OH... So thanks again girls... xx

ooh I had that for the first time this morning too! Did you like it? I did :)

I just had an early lunch of noodles, spinach and salmon in spicy broth, was yummy and I need to go out, was getting hungry and scared I would go beserk in Asda if I didn't eat first! Weigh in tonight so I will try to lay off anything heavy for the rest of the day :D

lovetosew said:
ooh I had that for the first time this morning too! Did you like it? I did :)

I just had an early lunch of noodles, spinach and salmon in spicy broth, was yummy and I need to go out, was getting hungry and scared I would go beserk in Asda if I didn't eat first! Weigh in tonight so I will try to lay off anything heavy for the rest of the day :D

Yes loved it so did Kev... Will be a regular on my brekkie list... xx

Back