What have you just eaten??

Had a small jacket potato with beans for lunch.

Just had a big bowl of chopped strawberries and pineapple with a dollop of natural fat free yogurt.

Am off sick so made the only thing I could stomach - scrambled eggs on toast.

Feel a bit naughty as I it works out at 7 syns (already had my HEB for breakfast) but I shouldn't be having too many more later so should be ok - and it was yummy :)

A toffee crisp bar and I dont care!!! God help me on those scales later - it was 11.5 syns eeeeeeek :( xxx

Blondee said:
A toffee crisp bar and I dont care!!! God help me on those scales later - it was 11.5 syns eeeeeeek :( xxx

Ooooh I love toffee crisp bars :) there's an offer on at coop and it's four normal size for £1 but I didn't dare buy them although I brought the snickers for the hubby and I LOOVEE them just as much so desperately trying to forget that they are in the cupboard haha x

Laura_carlburgess said:
Ooooh I love toffee crisp bars :) there's an offer on at coop and it's four normal size for £1 but I didn't dare buy them although I brought the snickers for the hubby and I LOOVEE them just as much so desperately trying to forget that they are in the cupboard haha x

I'm very proud of you for not going near them hun haha ;) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Just eaten a huge Chinese as it's treat night after weigh in ;) xxx

Blondee said:
I'm very proud of you for not going near them hun haha ;) xxx

Well there's always time yet ;-) just being super good at the moment because of my weekend mishap. Lol otherwise I would of definitely have scoffed at least one by now ;-)

What did u have for you Chinese? I really fancy Chinese now you have mentioned it yum x

A milk chocolate fibre plus bar - never tried them before and it was delicious but wow I feel full! I just went and downed a pint of water because I felt like it had swollen and absorbed all the liquid from my gut!

Laura_carlburgess said:
What did u have for you Chinese? I really fancy Chinese now you have mentioned it yum x

Nooooo don't eat it!!! Lol!! ;) I had chicken in black bean sauce & mushroom fried rice :) It was nom nom nom lol :) What you had for eats Laura?? Xxx

leighxx said:
Wahooooooooo 1lb off :D
Let me know how you get on x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Awwww that's fab hun congratulations :)
Well done... Yes fingers crossed for Monday. Plan on doing a couple of red days from tomorrow and I have finally made it back to aerobics tonight whoo hoo

Blondee said:
Nooooo don't eat it!!! Lol!! ;) I had chicken in black bean sauce & mushroom fried rice :) It was nom nom nom lol :) What you had for eats Laura?? Xxx

Hahaha no Chinese would be a sat nite treat for me :)

I have just had left over spag Bol with 28g cheese HEA and then a coop pitta HEB grilled under the grill with garlic and fly light so like a mini garlic bread and it was yummy :) x

I had slimming world chicken Kiev which was absolutely beautiful and had steam fresh veg. Had quorn spaghetti and balls for lunch and 45 mins at the gym. Pretty good day other than the 4 teeny mini muffins I had in work - hate it when there's birthdays in the office, Haha.

Lydiahoyle said:
My body weight in chocolate

Bad news!
Another day tomorrow...must track EVERYTHING!

Ooh dear! We all do it. I am suffering the damage control from a all day wedding on Saturday and then hangover greasy food binge from Sunday xx
Tomorrows another day :)

I just had 13 mikados - dark chocolate ones. It took serious will power to stop when it brought me to 15 syns for the day!

lovetosew said:
I just had 13 mikados - dark chocolate ones. It took serious will power to stop when it brought me to 15 syns for the day!

I've had to stop buying these.

Dark, White and milk. They're like my ironclad and once u start just can't stop!!

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

Back