What have you just eaten??

Onken yogurt...strawberry... with a banana... yes, I am still trying to use them up! ...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Just having my dinner now :) tuna, lettuce, onion, pepper, grated carrot, 28g melted cheese and 1/2 syn for EE lite Mayo in a coop pitta HEB

Beautiful :)

Attachments

• image-3703403572.jpg
    image-3703403572.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 55
Leftover bolognaise, no pasta though, there was none left! Super tasty all the same though!

Mexican Chicken salad with a few pots, olives and balsamic, and I have a Muller light for desert with some fruit as I am hungry today!!

Double chocolate Alpen Light bar - yummy, and I get to have a chocolate & fudge one later as they're my HEB today :D

Just haf slimming world fish and chips. Beautiful other than the fact that I can never seem to get the chips right in terms of timings. Can't ever get them like chips, they tend to just be like cooked potatoes. I'm sure ill get there eventually. Lol. Oh yeah, had some brown sauce coz I love brown sauce and only had 3 other syns today. Lol.

Blue, rasp, black and strawberries with fat free natural yoghurt! It's only day 2! :)

RED DAY
Fillet steak in Jamaican jerk spices, sautéed garlic mushrooms and onions.
HEB portion of SW chips with a side salad (lettuce, onion, carrot, peppers, tomato)

Brekie: Branflakes and skimmed milk HEA and HEB
Dinner: Ham and egg salad (free) and strawberry's and blackberries. Yum!
Tea: egg fried dried noodles (free) EE Chicken, turkey, mushroom and pepper stir fry.
Syns: 0.5 - 1 haribo sweet 0.5 - hartleys less than 10 cal sugar free jelly (delicious!) went to cinema to watch new xmen (recommended) and I didnt have an ice cream!!! Yey! But...I gave into the pic and mix! Dread to think how many syns but I reckon 20 at the very most!

Where's the rest of your syns for today!!? 1 syn is not enough, you should have 5-15!

Back